Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

See the build submission guide in the opening post.

Good Morning Medea,
Maybe I’m missing it, but I just checked again, and I’m not seeing the answer to my question there, or in the beginner build compendium.

I’m looking for the HTML that is “Build Submission Guide” which is a down arrow that opens down explicitly.

I understand the formatting for the comments, and that the format is in the build submission guide.

What I’m trying to find is the arrow html to condense or expand my own guide, rather than having just one neverending wall of text.

I hope this better explains what I’m trying to find a resolution to.

Thank you

You can see how every post and guide was written / formatted if you start answering to it and click this

Ah, that makes a lot more sense. Thank you

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

• [Shield Melee] [1.1.9.7] (hc) Ultimate Hardcore Shield Melee Tactician- Slayer of Beronath (JY_626)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Gaze of Beronath, Might of Beronath, Forcewave, Inquisitor Seal, War Cry, Overguard, Word of Renewal, Displacement, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Whirling Blades
    • Passive Skills: Fighting Spirit, Menhir’s Will, Military Conditioning, Veterancy, Decorated Soldier, Scars of Battle, Deadly Aim
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique
1 Like

Thanks

• [2H Ranged] [1.1.9.7] (cr) (sr+) (vid) The Revenant King (Crab_Turtle_2112)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Bone Harvest, Ill Omen, Mark of Torment, Ascension, Call of the Grave, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardians of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls,
    • WPS Skills: Smite, Necrotic Edge, Reaping Strike
1 Like

Thanks Dragon :slight_smile:

• [DW Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [Cold Vindictive Flame Saboteur] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Blast Shield, Blade Spirit
    • WPS Skills: Execution, Belgothian’s Shears

• [S&B Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [Targo’s Judgment] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Judgment, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Vire’s Might, Soul Strike
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Solael’s Witchfire, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • WPS Skills: Shattering Smash, Smite

• [2H Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [2H Cold Primal Strike] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Primal Strike, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Wind Devil, Pneumatic Burst, Amatok’s Breath, Wendigo Totem, Blade Barrier
    • Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Blade Spirit
    • WPS Skills: -
1 Like

Thanks Dragon :grinning:.

1 Like

• [S&B Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [S&B Cold Dervish] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Amatok’s Breath, Ascension, Blade Barrier, Ravager’s Deathgaze
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: Smite, Shattering Smash

• [DW Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [DW Melee Spam Acid ABB Witch Hunter] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Acid, Poison
    • Active Skills: Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Shadow Strike, Curse of Frailty, Bloody Pox, Pneumatic Burst, Blood of Dreeg, Blade Barrier, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Veil of Shadow, Solael’s Witchfire
1 Like

@Stupid_Dragon the forum is kinda broken atm, if you update some page - all colors are sizes will be lost.

1 Like

• [DW Ranged] [1.1.9.7] (hc) Ultimate Hardcore Ranged Dual Wield Tactician: The Assault Commander (JY_626)

• Damage: Physical, Trauma
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Inquisitor Seal, War Cry, Word of Renewal, Displacement, Summon Deathstalker, Field Command, Aura of Conviction, Presence of Might
    • Passive Skills: Fighting Spirit, Military Conditioning, Veterancy, Decorated Soldier, Scars of Battle, Ranged Expertise, Deadly Aim
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Chilling Rounds
1 Like

Thanks Dragon :slight_smile: And sorry for inconvenience about colors and fonts, I hope they fix it so you won’t have to edit all compendium.

• [DW Melee Channeler] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [DW Physical EoR Warborn Warlord] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, War Cry, Ascension, Dark Desires, Vire’s Might
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Resilience

• [DW Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [DW Stormheart Pyromancer] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Curse of Frailty, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Blood of Dreeg, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Solael’s Witchfire,
    • WPS Skills: Korvaak’s Brand, 2x Burning Void

• [Shield Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [S&B Cold Bone Harvest + Righteous Fervor Oppressor] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Bone Harvest, Ill Omen, Mark of Torment, Amatok’s Breath, Ascension, Vire’s Might
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: Shattering Smash, Smite, Necrotic Edge

• [DW Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [VenomBlademaster] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Cadence, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Amatok’s Breath, Blade Barrier
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Veil of Shadow, Fighting Spirit, Blade Spirit
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cuts, Whirling Death, Execution, Zolhan’s Technique

• [DW Melee Channeler] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [Dunefiend Acid EoR Sentinel] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Presence of Virtue, Solael’s Witchfire, Resilience, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
2 Likes

@Stupid_Dragon It won’t be fixed but it’s super easy to turn all these into Lime Green again. Took me 1 click of ‘Replace all’ in N++.

• [DW Melee Channeler] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [DW Physical EoR Warborn Warlord] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, War Cry, Ascension, Dark Desires, Vire’s Might
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Resilience

• [DW Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [DW Stormheart Pyromancer] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Fire Strike, Curse of Frailty, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Blood of Dreeg, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Solael’s Witchfire,
    • WPS Skills: Korvaak’s Brand, 2x Burning Void

• [Shield Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [S&B Cold Bone Harvest + Righteous Fervor Oppressor] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Bone Harvest, Ill Omen, Mark of Torment, Amatok’s Breath, Ascension, Vire’s Might
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: Shattering Smash, Smite, Necrotic Edge

• [DW Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [VenomBlademaster] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Cadence, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Amatok’s Breath, Blade Barrier
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Veil of Shadow, Fighting Spirit, Blade Spirit
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cuts, Whirling Death, Execution, Zolhan’s Technique

• [DW Melee Channeler] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [Dunefiend Acid EoR Sentinel] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Presence of Virtue, Solael’s Witchfire, Resilience, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
1 Like

no link

I already know that, but thanks anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fixed 10/c

1 Like

• [DW Ranged] [1.1.9.7] (hc) Ultimate Hardcore Dual Wield Ranged Deceiver- The Tainted Sawbones Support Healer (JY_626)

• Damage: Chaos, Vitality, Elemental
    • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Unleash Chaos, Inquisitor Seal, Curse of Frailty, Displacement, Word of Renewal, Apothecary’s Touch, Blood of Dreeg, Solael’s Flame, Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Severed Faith
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Ranged Expertise
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Void Round

• [DW Ranged] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [DW Bloodborer + Goredrinker Pierce/Bleed Paladin] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Pierce, Bleeding
    • Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Righteous Fervor, Horn of Gandarr, Word of Pain, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Violent Delights, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Conviction, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Deadly Aim, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • WPS Skills: Smite, Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread

• [2H Melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [2H Melee Physical Primal Strike] (fordprefect)

• Active Skills: Primal Strike, War Cry, Blitz, Violent Delights, Devouring Swarm, Wendigo Totem
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Menhir’s Will, Fighting Spirit

• [DW Melee Channeler] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [DW Aether EoR Templar] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Haunt, Incorporeal Winds, Nullification, Mirror of Erectoes, Ascension, Vire’s Might
    • Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
1 Like

Hello, @Stupid_Dragon! I have a build for Compendium. Thanks for all your work!

1 Like

Great post, Thanks.

• [DW Melee] [1.1.9.7] [DW Loxmere Morgoneth Cold SS Witch Hunter] (fordprefect)
    • Active Skills: Shadow Strike, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steek, Curse of Frailty, Pneumatic Burst, Blood of Dreeg, Blade Barrier, Amatok’s Breath

• [DW Melee Channeler] [1.1.9.7] [DW Melee Lighning EoR Paladin] (fordprefect)
    • Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Ascension, Ultos’ Arrival, Vire’s Might

• [S&B Melee] [1.1.9.7] [S&B Lightning Archon] (fordprefect)
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Stormtitan’s Charge, Wind Devil, Wendigo Totem, Vire’s Might, Ascension

• [S&B Melee] [1.1.9.7] [S&B Acid RF + ABB Dervish] (fordprefect)
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Pneumatic Burst, Ascension, Scorpion Strike, Vire’s Might, Blade Barrier
3 Likes