Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

I made a mistake and labelled my FoI Purifier a Mage Hunter, writing:

instead of

Sorry.

Also, an acid Paladin build!

Thanks!

edit: another one:

• [DW melee] [1.1.9.7] (sr+) (vid) [Something Clever about Storms]: Stormserpent Trickster (SR75, controller friendly) (Bagel)
    • Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Wind Devil, Wendigo Totem, Pneumatic Burst, Shadow Strike, Leap
    • Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Korvaak’s Brand, Burning Void
2 Likes

Not the strongest FoI build out there, but definitely one of the coldest.

2 Likes

I’m out of exciting idea for this patch, so these will probably be my last builds for a while.
Another strong FoI build:

And last but not least, a very high damage ranged build:

2 Likes

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

• [2-Handed Ranged] [1.1.9.7] Ultimate Hardcore 2 Handed Ranged Infiltrator - The Frostmark (JY_626)
    • Damage: Cold
    • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Ice Wyrm’s Breath, Inquisitor Seal, Blade Trap, Displacement, Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal, Blade Barrier, Horn of Gandarr, Veil of Shadow, Aura of Censure
2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: [DW melee] [1.1.9.7] Battousai - The Manslayer of cairn

A post was split to a new topic: [DW Melee] [1.1.9.7] SENHOR PAVOROSO- Tanky hard hitting Death Knight

A post was split to a new topic: [Caster] [1.1.9.7] Ravenous Aether Lord

@medea_fleecestealer can you please move @S.E.P_Ralf’s posts in a separate thread?

To have your build in Compendium for starters you would need a build thread on this forum where you would have Grim Tools link, screenshots, some brief info, and where discussion will take place. Use other people’s builds as a referrence.

He put a grimtools link rather than a link to the build thread in the compendium entry form, and it was agreed upon long ago that it’s not okay for many reasons. The info he provided in the posts above is technically enough for a build thread, so if they are moved into separate thread I’d be able to add his builds to compendium by linking to that thread instead.

Done Stupid_Dragon.

2 Likes

• [Caster] [1.1.9.7] Ultimate Hardcore Caster Devastation Templar- The Rift Mage (JY_626)
    • Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Stormfire, Pyran’s Pyre, Devastation, Apocalypse, Displacement, Ascension, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Presence of Virtue, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Whirling Blades
1 Like

hey! can you add this fine bonker to the Compendium? :smiley:

1 Like

Big thanks for your work on the compendium!

• [Channel caster] [1.1.9.8] Hungering whispers - Chillwhisper Apostate (Serafim_94)
    • Damage: Cold, Vitality
    • Active Skills: Drain Essence, Rune of Hagarrad, Siphon Souls, Inquisitor Seal, Mark of Torment, Word of Renewal, Amatok’s Breath
1 Like

• [Shield & Melee Channeler/Hybrid] [1.1.9.8] Ultimate Hardcore Sword & Shield Dervish- The Grave Dancer (JY_626)
    • Damage: Cold
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Ring of Steel, Ascension, Displacement, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Icechill, Presence of Virtue, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Veil of Shadow, Whirling Blade, Presence of Might
1 Like

The buffs to Callidor’s Tempest made this build a breeze.

I also updated [Something Clever about Stomping]: Callidor's Tempest Spellbinder. (SR 80, controller friendly) for 1.1.9.8, by which I mean I mentioned in it that it got a huge buff in 1.1.9.8

1 Like

Hey, never did this before, but can I add my build to this respectable compendium??

1 Like

Also this beast

And another one

1 Like

Not my best build, but it cleared SR75

1 Like

• [Shield Ranged] [1.1.9.8] Ultimate Hardcore Ranged Shield Paladin- The Erulan Redeemer (JY_626)
    • Damage: Physical, Trauma
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Ground Smash, Inquisitor Seal, Ascension, Herald of Doom, Word of Renewal, Aura of Conviction, Presence of Virtue, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Presence of Might, Summon Deathstalker
1 Like

Could add those couple of builds, please:

1 Like

It may just be my computer, but it looks like you added your Chaos CT Sorceress as just blue text. Clicking on it does nothing, and right clicking doesn’t bring up “Copy link address”. On both firefox and chrome.

1 Like