Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

• [Cooldown Caster] [1.2] RoK Hard (Crab_Turtle_2112)
    • Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Rune of Kalastor, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Ascension, Word of Renewal.

thanks in advance!

• [Piano Caster] [1.2] (mi) C4H10O - AAR Clairvoyant Warlock [ ^o^ themed ] (HmaKvla)
    • Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Sigil of Consumption, Blood of Dreeg, Doom Bolt, Devastation, Curse of Frailty, Aether corruption, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification

Here comes my first 1.2.0.0

Thanks

• [Caster] [1.2.0.0] [Decaygeis Sentinel](build url) (Crab_Turtle_2112)
    • Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Ascension, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Vire’s Might

All hail almighty Dragon!

2 Likes

Another new build:

And two updates:

I think we should probably change the requirements for sr-, sr, and sr+ tags, since there has been global buffing/power creep.

Hi, can you add this?

• [Caster] [1.2.0.2] A hunting witch - Dreeg Witch hunter (Serafim_94)
  • Damage: Acid
  • Active Skills: Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Curse of Frailty, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Bloody Pox, Shadow Strike, Blade Spirit, Pneumatic Burst, Blood of Dreeg, Murmur’s Kiss

One moar. Thanks!

Anotherone cooked up :slight_smile:

• [Caster] [1.2.0.2] Allagast - Mage Hunter (Grigor)
  • Damage: Aether, Lightning
  • Active Skills: Storm Box of Elgoloth, Trozan Sky Shard, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Pain

Another new build:

• [DW Melee] [1.2.0.2] (sr+) (mi)x3 (vid) [Something Clever About Axe-Stabbing] - Brutallax Savagery Trickster (SR80, controller friendly) (Bagel)
    • Damage: Piercing
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Pneumatic Burst, Wendigo Totem, Shadow Strike, Blade Barrier, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Stormcaller Aura, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution, Korvaak’s Brand

And two more updates:

Another

My latest build. Can you add it to the compendium, please? Thanks!

• [2H Melee] [1.2.0.3] Bleed Apostate (Crab_Turtle_2112)
    • Damage: Bleed
    • Active Skills: Word of Pain, Siphon Souls, Horn of Gandarr, Inquisitor Seal, Mark of Torment, Word of Renewal

Another two

Another another two:

1 Like

Another another another two. Probably my last for this patch:

Hey, Stupid_dragon, can you add this steelclad beast to the compendium, please?

Hello! Let me know if anything is missing. @Stupid_Dragon

I came across this sometime ago. Is this build still viable? I have trouble following its devotions. Maybe with the updates, these devotions isn’t possible?

ofc the devotions are possible