Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

I was following a guide here, which is called DW Forgotten Blademaster, a pure piercing build. Can’t access the link anymore, what should I do now??

Do all links just not work anymore? Is there any way I can change the url to bring it back up again?

Probably easier to just look up the name and search manually

1 Like

Is this the one.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190604025408/https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83690

1 Like

you’re the real mvp. Ty, sir.

:zap: Infiltrator :zap:

• [Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Chillwhisper [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Rune of HagarradRing of Steal, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS Skills: none

:zap: Vindicator :zap:

• [Ranged] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Ludrigan’s Light [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Strorm Spread

:zap: Paladin :zap:

• [Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Virtue [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Rune of Kalastor, Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
  • [Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Octavius [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Rune of Kalastor, Inquisitor Seal, Aegis of Menhir, Presence of Virtue, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Artifact Handling, Resilience, Divine Mandate, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
  • [Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Flames of Ignaffar [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Flames of Ignaffar, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Inquisitor Seal, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  • [Ranged] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Gunslinger [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Vire’s Might, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Horn of gandarr, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension, Righteous Fervor
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Divine Mandate
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Strorm Spread, Smite
  • [Ranged] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Stronghold [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension, Righteous Fervor
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Strorm Spread, Smite
  • [Melee] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Eye of Reckoning [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Word of Renewal, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension

:zap: Ritualist :zap:

• [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Ghol’s Malice [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Damage: Pet
    • Active Skills: Devouring Swarm, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Wendigo Totem, Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest, Summon Blight Fiend, Call of the Grave
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Blood, Spectral Binding

:zap: Solo Class Oathkeeper :zap:

• [Solo Class] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Virtue [SR+] No Greens (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Resilience
  • [Solo Class] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Octavius [SR+] No Greens (omnitrio)

• Damage: Physical, Trauma
    • Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Resilience
3 Likes

Hello guys!
As you can see, the forum has been updated, so I’ll update the compendium soon.

8 Likes

:kissing_heart:

looks like links are broken, had to use google cache to look at Saboteur a minute ago.

all these links are broken

I appreciate your dedication to my access to laziness! Searching for builds by name was like… one too many mouse clicks for me.

This comment is way less ironic than it should be because I play on gamepad instead of mouse…

Really people, is it impossible for you to do a search for the name of the build you’re using? That will call it up until veretragna gets the compendium updated. He maintains this because he wants to, not because he has to. How about giving him a break and putting in a little effort yourselves to find what you need.

3 Likes

I’m sort of new here so I’m sorry if I pissed anyone off, but I thought maybe it was a website issue rather than a post issue. Sorry.

Well, it’s due to the transition from old to new. The old forum doesn’t exist any more so links got broken, but hopefully things will be put right fairly soon. Just have to have patience.

1 Like

@omnitrio: deep thanks bro. It helped a lot.

Hey Vere, here are all my guides in GDC X with the new links. Hope it helps :slight_smile:

PURIFIER

• [Melee] [1.1.2.4] (g3) (vid) (sr-) S&B Auramancer Purifier [Belzzzz]

• Damage: Fire.
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Horn of Gandarr.
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim, Blast Shield.
    • WPS Skills: None.

SENTINEL

• [Caster] [1.1.2.3] (g3) (vid) (sr) Judgment of Doom (Bolt) - Fire Sentinel [Belzzzz]

• Active skills: Judgment, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion; Blood of Dreeg, Sigil of Consumption, Doom Bolt, Curse of Frailty; Displacement, Stormfire.
    • Passive skills: Divine Mandate, Resilience, Presence of Virtue; Presence of Might.
    • WPS skills: None

DECEIVER

• [Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr) DoT ’n Proc #2 - Vitality Deceiver [Belzzzz]

• Damage: Vitality.
    • Active Skills: Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg; Word of Pain, World of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth; Displacement, Acid Purge.
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim.
    • WPS Skills: none.
  • [Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr) DoT ’n Proc #1 - Elemental Deceiver [Belzzzz]

• Damage: Elemental.
    • Active Skills: Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg; Word of Pain, World of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth; Displacement, Stormfire, Obliteration.
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim.

SHIELDBREAKER

• [G&B] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr+) G&B Grenadier [Belzzzz]

• Damage: Elemental Retaliation.
    • Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion; Blackwater Cocktail, Grenado, Flashbang, Thermite Mines; Absolution, Flame Breath, Displacement.
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Resilience; Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Blast Shield; Arcane Resonance, Presence of Might.
  • [Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr-) ZigZag Shieldbreaker [Belzzzz]

• Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion; Flashbang, Thermite Mines; Displacement, StormFire.
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Resilience; Vindictive Flame; Flame Touched, Blast Shield; Presence of Might.

PALADIN

• [Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr-) Judgment of Gandarr [Belzzzz]

• Damage: Lightning.
    • Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Judgment; Horn of Gandarr, Word of Renewal, Storm Box of Elgoloth; Displacement, StormFire.
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Resilience; Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim; Presence of Might.
  • [S&B] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr+) Auradin (SR-75) [Belzzzz]

• Damage: Elemental.
    • Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Righteous Fervor; Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Pain, Horn of Gandarr; Displacement.
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue; Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim; Whirling Blades (x2)
  • [S&B] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr-) Lightning Procadin [Belzzzz]

• Damage: Lightning.
    • Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Righteous Fervor; Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal; Stormtitan’s Charge.
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue; Aura of Censure; Arcane Resonance.
1 Like

Why we are using an old fomart, that we can’t use with buttons?

I think it’s for Vere’ to decide what format/edit will be easier for him. We still don’t how the GDC will be updated. Without any other instructions, I kept the old formatting. That’ll be a lot of work from Vere’, I hope he doesn’t get discouraged * sending positive vibes to Vere *

1 Like

It is a pretty daunting task to reformat and repull everything together for this Compendium so he def needs them good vibes :smiley:

I’ve had to do it with a few of my threads but I got nothing nowhere near this scope. Still, it pays to master the new editing functions the new forum offers. They are miles beyond what we had and they can enable him to condense the Compendium considerably - making it vastly easier to read and use.

So, here’s hoping @veretragna sticks it out and bangs it back together for everyone.

For an example of what I mean, veretragna, take a look here:

[TOOL] GD Switcher v1.1

…and see what I did with mine for some ideas perhaps. @adoomgod did something similar with his farming guide also:

Farming Routes/Farming Guides Compilation

I wouldn’t say it his decide what to do.

1. For any new members who don’t know the codes and now on if u don’t search u don’t know, than it just a waste.

I really understand we know the formating, but this is not about a few buidlers, who posting frequently builds, we still need to think for the future and people who are coming or will come here with builds.

1. I think and it is the most hardest thing, new forum and we need new easier way to formating builds. If i had to do manually all the coloring for my all the FG builds it is just ahhh…