Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Hi Stupid Dragon,can you add my builds,thanks in advance !

• [DW Melee] [1.1.3.1] (g5) (c+) (SR+) (vid) DW Green cold Infiltrator (Nery)

• Damage: Cold,Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury,Ravager Deathgaze,Amarasta’s Blade Burst,Ring of Steel,Pneumatic Burst,Words of Renewal,Displacement,Blade Spirits
    • Passive Skills: Coldstone ,Veil of Shadow,Aura of Censure,Frostdread Presence
    • WPS Skills: Execution,Whirling Death,Belgothian’s Shears,Amarasta Quick Cut
  • [S&B Tank] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (SR+) (vid) Classical S&B Cadence Warlord (Nery)

• Damage: Physical,Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Cadence,Righteous Fervor,Ascension,Overguard,Doomforce,Blitz,War Cry,Guardians of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage,Field Command,Presence of Virtue,Presence of Might
    • WPS Skills: Smite,Shattering Smash
1 Like

@Stupid_Dragon Hi)

Update
Paladin
Gunslinger

• [Ranged] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Janey Powell Gunslinger (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Vire’s Might, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Horn of gandarr, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension, Righteous Fervor
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Divine Mandate
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Strorm Spread, Smite
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Ranged] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Janey Powell Gunslinger (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/51251) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Physical, Internal Trauma
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Vire’s Might, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Horn of gandarr, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension, Righteous Fervor
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Deadly Aim, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Divine Mandate
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills:</font> Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Strorm Spread, Smite
1 Like

Got another submission :slight_smile:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Fat & Fwuffy - Pet Apostate (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Call of the Grave, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Sovereign
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

I’m assuming you forgot Summon Eldritch Talon, so I added it.

:scream:

Yeah, my bad. Ty

(Lazy Copy/paste job from my previous Apostate :man_shrugging:)

• [Melee] [1.1.3.1] (g4) (c+) The Final Brutality - Brutallax Pierce Trickster(x1x1x1x2)
    • Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Primal Bond, 2x Whirling blades
    • WPS Skills: All of nightblade’s WPS

Thanks Dragon!

2 Likes

And another submission coming through :yum:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) ScareCrow - Pet Cabalist (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Blight Fiend, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Bysmiel’s Authority
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Spectral Binding, Fiendmaster, Presence of Might (x2)
1 Like

And another one…

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c) (sr+) Woof - Pet Cabalist (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg
    • Passive Skills: Master of Death, Spectral Binding, Bonds of Bysmiel, Necrolord’s Aura, Presence of Might (x2)
1 Like

Tavabunga, @Stupid_Dragon

Update:

Infiltrator

• [Caster] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Jessica Lovejoy Chillwhisper (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Rune of HagarradRing of Steal, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Veil of Shadow
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Jessica Lovejoy Chillwhisper (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/50078) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Cold, Frostburn
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Rune of HagarradRing of Steal, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Blade Spirit
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Veil of Shadow
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills:</font> none

Vindicator

• [Ranged] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Shauna Chalmers Ludrigan’s Pride (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Strorm Spread
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Ranged] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Shauna Chalmers Ludrigan's Pride (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/81798) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Lightning, Electrocute
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Savagery, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills:</font> Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Strorm Spread
1 Like

It’s been almost three weeks since I began to actively work on this compendium, and I feel like it’s pretty well greased by now. For the past two weeks I’ve been doing some groundwork on improving Compendium’s uniformity, which is basically fixing formatting and stuff in your old & new submissions.

Things I’ve been doing in particular:

1. Replaced [S&B], [S&B Melee], [S&B/Melee] and similar with [Shield Melee].
  2. Replaced [S&B Caster], [S&B/Caster] and similar with [Shield Caster].
  3. Replaced whatever you’ve been calling Forcewave builds with [2H Caster].
  4. Replaced skill abbreviations with with full names. Abbreviations aren’t allowed guys :slight_smile:
  5. Fixed typos in skill names. @omnitrio you’ve been calling Inquisitor Seal as Inquisitir Seal in your every build submission.
  6. Fixed lack of spaces where they should be. @Nery I don’t know if anyone told you already, but you’ve got a habit of not putting a space after commas and dots, e.g. Cadence,Ascension,Overguard should be Cadence, Ascension, Overguard.

Planned - Damage types. E.g. Vitality, some Vitality Decay, bit of Bleeding should be Vitality, Vitality Decay, Bleeding. If some of the damage types you’re doing are not the focus of the build then just omit them.

I don’t mean it as I won’t be accepting your submissions because of the above, but I hope you’ll make it easier for me in the future. Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

@Stupid_Dragon,this is first time I noticed that you should put space before skills.In none of my submissions have done it properly :sweat:

Thanks for clarification!

No, it’s not related to Compendium. In English and most other western languages you should put a single space after dots, commas, semicolons and most other punctuation marks. This makes text easier to read.

On the subject of omitting, two quick questions:

• Can “WPS Skills: none” be omitted? (Apologies if it’s already been clarified, it’s impossible to search for it.)
  • Can active/passive skills be omitted if they’re minor or not integral to the build, or should the lists be comprehensive?
1 Like

Btw, it would seem that one of the recent patches changed the Bysmiel’s Iris amulet’s granted skill’s name from Bysmiel’s Command to Bysmiel’s Authority.

So those will have to be changed. (Only 5 cases afaik, 4 are on my builds and 1 on Sig’s)

Btw, got an update for an already submitted build:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Rawr Fiend - Pet Oppressor (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Summon Eldritch Talon, Call of the Grave, Bone Harvest, Sovereign
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Presence of Might (x2)
1 Like

No, nothing could be omitted by current rules.

I did consider making both WPS line and some of the skills to be optional, but that was based on my idea of changing formatting to include the new “Details” tag - the idea I had to suddenly abandon (see post 364). Due to that I either had to take a few more days to think about it or keep things as is and start working on Compendium. I chose the latter.

Simply making WPS Skills: None optional isn’t happening. It would break the compendium’s visual uniformity. To compare that abandoned “Details” tag format was hiding most of the skills info under the details tag, so skipping a line or two wouldn’t had broken the uniformity. A possible solution is uniting WPS skills with passive skills.

Making some of the minor skills optional is actually debatable and I’ve been considering it (we don’t list actual passives like Brute Force or Anatomy of Murder anyway, even though they could be an important part of the build). But no decision have been taken yet.

Honestly, I do think it would be best to have a form like that:

Damage: Type 1, Type 2
Active Skills: Skill A, Skill B, Skill C, no omissions.
Passive Skills: Aura 1, Aura 2, WPS 1, WPS 2, possible omissions
Devotion Procs: Proc 1, Proc 2, Proc 3, no omissions

But I think it’s kinda late for that. I mean I was prepaired to re-format all the existing submissions myself three weeks ago, but since then the number of submitted builds had increased. I’m also not sure build makers would appreciate another of my sudden policy changes.

That would have been my preference as well.

I’d say the loss of uniformity would be minor and it wouldn’t faze submitters all that much, but I appreciate that any additional change entails a fair bit of work. Thanks for clarifying.

On a second thought, perhaps I could do it little by little. But no hard promises for now.

Would you agree to yet another submission format change to the one proposed above?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

NO
too much text
let’s stay activ and passiv skils
skip WPS skils
and don’t add some new text

Keep it as it is, this is just a hobby and you have worked your ass off as it is

1 Like