Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Isn’t there a rule that all builds added to the compendium should be already tested builds? So that whenever someone asks a question about your build, you can at least answer it cause you’ve played it. If you submit a grimtools without items, it won’t be acceptable unless you tested it without the items

@computertech82 is the build you linked playable without items? Cause if yes then I’d accept it if I’m in charge. If it’s not then it shouldn’t be in this compendium, even on beginner builds cause when a beginner sees this, equips their stuff that don’t have anything related to pets and gets dumpstered on ultimate. You’ll be the one getting hate posts for that.

1 Like

If this rule was ever in effect then it wasn’t documented. Previous iteratiion of compendium only had a line that “Testing the build up to max level before posting is highly suggested”. This allows a lot of loopholes to be honest. E.g. you could try to sneak into compendium a 100% theorycrafted build that never was tested. Or you could submit your level 10 build. Somehow people didn’t happen to abuse that before, so I decided not to formalize that. The post really didn’t age well huh

Well, since it did happen then I’ll have to formalize it, should be done before the end of the week.

Let’s not go in circles on this. Like I said before, I understand your logic, but that doesn’t make it an acceptable submission for compendium. Get your character to level 90-100, upload it to GT to get a link to it, and post it in your thread, then you could have your build in compendium. You could leave your “core” build as an extra.

1 Like

I feel a disturbance in the force. Another Pet build to balance the light and the dark:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Lazy Hour - Pet Cabalist (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Summon Familiar, Summon Eldritch Talon, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Call of the Grave, Sovereign, Witching Hour
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Bonds of Bysmiel, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might
    • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

Tavabunga! @Stupid_Dragon

New build Mage Hunter

• [Caster] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Kiki Highsmith Albrecht’s Fire Ray (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Arcane Will, Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure
1 Like
  • [DW melee] [1.1.3.1] (g4) (sr) (vid) A Meme Or Not A Meme - Lightning Trickster (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Wind Devil, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, ABB, Pneumatic Burst, Aether Corruption, Ultos’ Arrival
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Celestial Presence, Veil of Shadow, Aetherward, Aura of Storm
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Execution
1 Like

Hey, Stupid Dragon, couple of more builds from me:

[Caster] [g3] [c+] [sr] [1.1.3.1] Apocalypse Now: 6:40 Crucible, SR 65-66, Fire/Vitality no greens hybrid caster Defiler [g3][vid][c+][sr] (Mad_Lee)

• Damage : Vitality, Fire, Vitality Decay, Burn
  • Active Skills : Blackwater Cocktail, Ravenous Earth, Mark of Torment, Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Siphon Souls, Bone Harvest, Displacement
  • Passive Skills : Presence of Might, Aether-Ward, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding
  • WPS Skills : none

[Melee] [g3] [c+] [sr] [1.1.3.0] The Big Cool: 6:40 Crucible, Meme-Powered no greens Cold Blade Arc Blademaster [c+][sr][vid][g3] (Mad_Lee)

• Damage : Cold, Frostburn
  • Active Skills : Blade Arc, Shadow Strike, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Displacement
  • Passive Skills : Aether-Ward, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Blade Spirit, Heart of the Winter King, Veil of Shadow
  • WPS Skills : none
1 Like

Updated this section of the compendium. Do tell if there’s some problem with it.

4 Likes

Please add my new build to the compendium, Stupid Dragon, thanks in advance !

• [Ranged] [1.1.3.1] (g4) (c+) (vid) Lightning 2h Ranged Vindicator, Gladiator in ~ 7 minutes (Nery)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Primal Strike, Savagery, Wind Devil, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Words of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Aura of Censure, Electrifying Weapons
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval
1 Like

Why is it not sticky/pin? It would help if it is

Is there a single thread stickied for you? If yes then open it and you get your answer.

Because it’s stickied here

Tavabunga, @Stupid_Dragon

It’s update to 1.1.4.0

Ritualist

• [Pet] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Allison Taylor Ghol’s Malice (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Pet
    • Active Skills: Devouring Swarm, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Wendigo Totem, Bone Harvest, Summon Blight Fiend, Call of the Grave
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Blood, Spectral Binding

Mage Hunter

• [Caster] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Kiki Highsmith Albrecht’s Fire Ray (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Arcane Will, Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure
1 Like

Let’s celebrate the new patch with a new killer beginner build :open_mouth:

Thanks in advance for all the hard work with the compendium and hope you have great time with the new patch!

1 Like

Hi @Stupid_Dragon! I’d like to submit my build to the compendium.

[Caster] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (c+) (sr) Rain of Fire! Carpet Bomber Sorcerer - Gladiator 170 sub <6 mins (Adam_Bomb)

• Active Skills: Mortar Trap, Devastation, Apocalypse, Stormfire, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flames, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance
  • WPS Skills: None
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.4.0] (g5) (c+) (sr+) (vid) PATH OF DESTRUCTION - PB Trickster CG 151-170 <6min (poisonman2)

• Damage: Vitality, bit Bleeding, bit Chaos
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Wendigo Totem, Pneumatic Burst
    • Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s Pact, Veil of Shadow, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Blade Spirit, 2x Aether Ward, Eldritch Ruminations
1 Like
  • [Melee/Caster] [1.1.4.0] (g4) ( c ) (sr-) [1.1.4.0] Saryn - the bloody thicc witch (Crucible farmer) (M1litarist)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Bone Harvest, Sigil of Consumption, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Ill Omen, Mark of Torment, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Whirling Blades, Presence of Might
    • WPS Skills: None
1 Like

That’s quite a few new nicknames. :smiley:

I’m rather tired, so everything will be added tomorrow.

To everyone - I’ve added an experimental Leaderboards section inspired by this thread. If anyone wants to participate then just say so and link your build thread, no particular formatting. Rules: gladiator crucible only, 3 buff 1 banner, no potions, only video proofs.

Leaderboards
crucible
Discrimination? I want SR leaderboards too
SR 75/76 video, no shrines. less than 12 minutes

It’s a pilot project, so I chose Crucible since it has widely accepted standards. No SR for now, sorry.

And who is accept this standards?