Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

That will probably be better now, since doom bolt and reap spirit aspects of clairvoyant got buffed IIRC.

Regarding leaderboards, I voted for separate thread but that does pose the problem of stickies. Mods don’t want a lot of stickied threads and we can’t insert the leaderboards thread to the compendium list sticky cause it’s not the compendium. Or can we do that? I thunk separate thread will be better for organization tho. Much easier editing.

Also, I’d like to propose something with the leaderboard - we should have a different board for each class. Just for fun, it’ll be great to see which defiler is the best among all defilers :slight_smile:

Funny, Omnitrio suggested the very same thing to me the other day. I’ll think about it.

plz add

• [Caster] [1.1.4.0] (g4) (sr+) (vid) A man with a laser - AAR Clairvoyant Warlock (Safarel)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Bloody Pox, Curce of Frailty, Doombolt, Nullificaion, Blood of Dreeg, Mirror, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: IEE, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Arcane Resonance, Aether - Ward
    • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

hallo,bro,could u plz tell me which is the most powerful and strongest BD, I wanna copy,thx!

Hello.

I’m afraid I don’t keep track of build performance right now, I care more about build diversity. There are several builds posted that could do Crucible in 5:30 at the moment, haven’t seen anything significantly lower than that this patch.

1 Like

Please add:

• [2H Ranged] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (c+) (vid) Skorkh, Railrocketshotgunner - 2H Ranged Fire Vortex Justicar Purifier (Sotnik)

• Damage: Fire, Aether
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Nadaan’s Strike
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Conviction, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Flame of Gar’dal
    • WPS Skills: Storm Spread, Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Lucky Shot*2, Blazing Fury
1 Like

@Sotnik

Use the Application Form provided in the section “How to Submit your Build into Compendium”:

• [Playstyle] [Patch] (gear) (crucible) (shattered realm) (hc) (vid) (L) [Build Name](build url) (Author)

• Damage: Damage Type 1, Damage Type 2, Damage Type 3
    • Active Skills: Active Skill 1, Active Skill 2, Active Skill 3
    • Passive Skills: Passive Skill 1, Passive Skill 2, Passive Skill 3
    • WPS Skills: WPS Skill 1, WPS Skill 2, WPS Skill 3

Your build should also have dedicated thread about it, just not a grim tools link. This can also be read in the “How to Submit your Build into Compendium” section.

Thank you for reminding. Please check if it is correct now.

cr+ you mean c+?

Yes; changed this too :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Help/advice for my Saboteur

• [Melee] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Boatman of Styx — Bleeding Warder, CR <6m (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Bleeding, Physical
    • Active Skills: Blade Arc, Savagery , Violent Delights, Devouring Swarm , Grasping Vines
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Primal Bond , Mogdrogen’s Pact, Whirling Blades, Counter Strike
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Zolhan Technique, Upheaval
1 Like

Today I’ve brought 2 similar builds - Templar and Dervish. Please add.

• [Melee DW] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Roxios, the Ascending - Fire Soulblade Virtue Templar (Sotnik)

• Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Ascension, Righteous Fervor, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Callidor’s Tempest, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Dark Desires
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange
    • WPS Skills: Smite, Burning Void*2, Korvaak’s Brand
  • [Melee DW] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (c+) (s+) (vid) Roxios, the Ascended - Fire Soulblade Virtue Permascension Dervish (Sotnik)

• Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Ascension, Righteous Fervor, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Pneumatic Burst, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Shadow Strike, Incorporeal Winds,
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: Smite, Execution, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Belgothian’s Shears, Burning Void

And my previous submission can be updated with (sr+)

• [2H Ranged] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Skorkh, Railrocketshotgunner - 2H Ranged Fire Vortex Justicar Purifier (Sotnik)

• Damage: Fire, Aether
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Nadaan’s Strike
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Conviction, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Flame of Gar’dal
    • WPS Skills: Storm Spread, Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Lucky Shot*2, Blazing Fury
1 Like

Even if i have 11 maxed out chars, i never had an 2Hand class and build. What do you recomand from this compendium for a (maximum g4 gear) build and also enjoyable leveling? I fought maybe some class paired with shaman?

1. Nadaan Blademaster (pierce Blade Arc) - not on compendium. There’s a build by Firozo posted.
  2. Bloodrager Warlord (phys Blade Arc) - not on compendium. There’s a build by John Smith
  3. Bloodrager Witchblade (phys Blade Arc) - on compendium by mad lee.

As for Shaman I know 100% that Ultos build still works, but nothing was posted as of recent.

It is better to start a new thread I guess for requests

but anyway

I guess 2H forcewave, both fire and physical Warlords

and “meme” build Cold Blade Arc spam

Now I noticed, that my Ultos Vindicator isn’t submitted :sweat: But my vote will go to Stormreaver!

Hey, saw that the gear tags dont mention Craftable stuff like stoneplate greaves or conduits anymore. Do they get g3 tags or g4/g5?

• [Caster] [1.1.4.0] (g3)(c+) (sr) (vid) EXPLOSION Caster Purifier(Tararihen)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute.
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Canister bomb, Thermite mine, Horn of Gandarr.
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Blast Shield.
    • WPS Skills: none.
1 Like

I just want to point out that the link of the Auradin (by Belzzzz) goes to the Lightning Procadin (Paladin Section).

1 Like