Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

If you need a conduit with only a specific prefix - yes, but if you also need that one big resist value in a specific spot its a 2% success rate in crafting. You will have to sit through potentially days of farming to craft it. It’s not fair to put it on par with a common legendary.

////10char

Hi Stupid_Dargon!

Would you please add these build to the compendium? Thank you :slight_smile:

• [2H Melee] [1.1.4.2] (g5/g3) (c+) HAMMERTIME - Witchblade ARC 417k Sheet DPS (poisonman2)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma, Bleeding
    • Active Skills: Blood of Dreeg, War Cry, Curse of Frailty, Upo Rylok Wings, Blitz
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Solael’s Witchfire, Presence of Might
1 Like

Hi Stupid Dragon, please add this build to the collection!

[DW Melee] [1.1.4.2] (g3/4) (c+) Vitality DW melee Death Knight (Nery)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
  • Active Skills: Cadence, Ravenous Earth, Vampiric Shadows, Siphon Souls, Mark of Torment, Bone Harvest
  • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Field Command, Spectral Binding, Counter Strike
  • WPS Skills: Markovian’s advantage, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge, Direwolf Claw
1 Like

Hey, Stupid Dragon, can you add this immortal caster, please!

2 Likes

Please add this in the compendium whenever you get the chance bud! <3

• [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g4) (C+) (vid) (L) Dark one’s Ritualist MegaTANK - naked farmer, C+ (sir_spanksalot)

• Active Skills: Ravenous earth, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Biting blades, displacement, Wendigo totem, Devouring swarm, Bloodthirster
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s pact, Harbinger of Souls, Blood rite, Spectral binding

@Stupid_Dragon: Right. Sorry bout that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve changed the link!

3 Likes

Hi Stupid Dragon, please add my “green monsters” to the compendium! Thanks in advance!

[DW Melee] [1.1.4.2] (g5) (c+) (SR+) (vid) SR Set+Chillstrifes Infiltrator (Nery)

• Damage: Cold
  • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirits, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Aura of Censure
  • WPS Skills: Execution, Whirling Death, Belgothian’s Shears

[Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g5) (c+) (vid) Lightning AAR Mage Hunter with no set pieces (Nery)

• Damage: Lightning, Electorcute
  • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Aether Corruption, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Prismatic Aura

Hi Stupid Dragon, thanks for your hard work! Add this one, please :slight_smile:

• [2H Ranged] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Krieg’s Sniper Elite - Aether Penetrating Ranged Death Knight SR75+ (StavoR)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Cadence, War Cry, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torments, Aether Corruption
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Master of Death, Field of Command
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge
1 Like

Hi
You need full-char-items screenshot in your thread to paste in compendium

Example

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/uploads/default/original/3X/3/7/37b40806b2667fe807423df72c3a4cb19bb0bc70.jpeg

I’ve changed the screenshot with stats, please check again, thanks!

1 Like

Could you please add this build. Thanks :slight_smile:

• [1.1.4.1] Wrath of the Unknown Assassin - CDR/Proc dw melee pierce infiltrator ~6:15 170 (g3/4) (c+) (sr+) [1.1.4.1] Wrath of the Unknown Assassin - CDR/Proc dw melee pierce infiltrator ~6:15 170 (g3/4) (c+) (sr+) (Valinov)

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Nadaan’s Strike, Word of Pain, Inquisitor’s Seal, Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Conviction, Seal of Blades, Blade Spirits, Deadly Aim
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execute
1 Like

Hi I am not 100% sure if this is correct also i don’t know how to do color in this new thing. Sry about that let me know if i have to change anything.

[Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (vid) [Haze - Fire AAR Sorcerer] (vizix)

• Damage: Fire
  • Active Skills: AAR, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, BWC, Nulification, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindicitive Flame, Blast Shield, IEE, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Whirling blade(x2), Prismatic Aura, Reckless Power, Arcane Will
  • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

Hi
you need a screenshot of your build to be add in compendium

@Stupid_Dragon ?

I missed it and already added the build, so it stays as is.

but he still hasn’t added a screenshot
offer to fix a thread to remove the build ftom compendium for violation of the rules

Hi Stupid Dragon, please add this build to the collection!
Build have green MI’s with yellow affixes only, so I write it as G3. Feel free to correct me if am wrong.

[Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Vitality Dark One Cabalist (Nery)

• Active Skills: Biting Blades, Ravenous Earth, Curse of Frailty, Mark of Torment, Bone Harvest, Bloody Pox, Displacement, Blood of Dreeg
  • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Solael’s Witchfire, Blood RIte
1 Like

Screenshot is there?

He meant Valinov’s build.

I geddit. So praets get special treatment HUH? :stuck_out_tongue:

just kidding <3

Hah, if I had a buck for every formatting mistake I fixed in people’s submissions I’d have had enough for a PC upgrade by now.

But if I did actually strictly enforce the formatting people would just stop submitting builds and compendium would had been done for.

Char stat screenshot just happens to be a thing I can’t fix myself, and since I’ve already added the build (I forgot to check the screenshot) then I’d rather not bother Valinov over it. I’d appreciate if he adds it later, but threatening him with removal of the build is absolutely out of question.

1 Like