Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

He meant Valinov’s build.

I geddit. So praets get special treatment HUH? :stuck_out_tongue:

just kidding <3

Hah, if I had a buck for every formatting mistake I fixed in people’s submissions I’d have had enough for a PC upgrade by now.

But if I did actually strictly enforce the formatting people would just stop submitting builds and compendium would had been done for.

Char stat screenshot just happens to be a thing I can’t fix myself, and since I’ve already added the build (I forgot to check the screenshot) then I’d rather not bother Valinov over it. I’d appreciate if he adds it later, but threatening him with removal of the build is absolutely out of question.

1 Like

I have a new submission, hope I’ve done everything right.

• [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Elemental Proc Deceiver - 6:10 4 buff no banner Crucible, SR80+ (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Elemental
    • Active Skills: Word of Pain, Curse of Frailty, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Aether Corruption, Inquisitor Seal, Obliteration, Blood of Dreeg, Word of Renewal, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Arcane Resonance, Prismatic Aura
1 Like

With a discussion that took place in another thread today in mind I’d like to remind that inside this thread it doesn’t matter to me whether your build is an absolute content destroyer or a meme that could barely farm hives in twin falls, or even a battlemage - all of these can be submitted into compendium.

This is the only performance-related limitation:

2 Likes

Hi, still don’t know how to add the green color i think the rest is the same as other formats now. And thanks.

• [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (vid) Cyclone Wind Devil Druid (vizix)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Aether Corruption, Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Chain lightning, Wind Devil, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Prismatic Aura, Modrogen’s Pact
1 Like

Coloring is done by encasing the text with font color tags. This is how it should look like:

* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (vid) [Cyclone Wind Devil Druid](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/90032) (vizix) </font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage: </font> Lightning, Electrocute
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills: </font> Aether Corruption, Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Chain Lightning, Wind Devil, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Displacement
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills: </font> Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Prismatic Aura, Modrogen's Pact
2 Likes

Ah yeah thanks a lot!

:rofl:

/10 Chars

Hey, Stupid Dragon, can you add this King of Chaos!

• [Caster] [g3] [c+] [sr] [1.1.4.2] Chaos Theory - 6:30m Crucible 150-170 resilient no greens Chaos AAR Mage Hunter [c+][sr] (Mad_Lee)
  • Damage: Chaos, bit of Vitality
  • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Inquisitor’s Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Word of Pain, Horn of Gandarr, Ritual Circle, Mirror of Ereoctes, Word of Renewal, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Aura of Conviction, Severed Faith, Presence of Might, Aether-Ward
    Rounds
1 Like
  • [2H Melee] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (sr) (vid) Fury of the Wild - Blazerush Elementalist (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Flashbang, Blazing eruption, Wind Devil, Thermite Mine
    • Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Flame Touched, Vindicative Flame, Burning Weapon
1 Like

Another build for the compendium. Thanks!

• [Caster/Melee] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Infernal Knight EoR Shieldbreaker (Plasmodermic)

• Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Thermite Mine, Blackwater Cocktail, Judgment, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Divine Mandate, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Presence of Virtue, Whirling Blades x2
1 Like

Stupid Dragon, please add my new build to the compendium!

[Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (vid) Burning CT Templar Crucible average time of 6:35 (Nery)

• Active Skills: Stormfire, Callidor’s Tempest, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Displacement, Ascension, Guardian of Emyrion
  • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Presence of Virtue
1 Like
  • [DW Ranged] [1.1.4.2] (g4) (sr) (vid) Mortal Reminder - Vitality FS Defiler (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Flashbang, Bone Harvest, Blackwater Cocktail, Ill Omen, Displacement, MoT
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched
    • WPS: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (vid) Hybris - FoI retaliation Purifier (wncm)

• Damage: Elemental retaliation, physical retaliation
    • Active Skills: Flames of Ignaffar, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewel, Thermite Mine, Blackwater Cocktail
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame
1 Like

Hi, Val
No longer a meme :wink:

• [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (SR+) (vid) Allagast’s Masterpiece - zero greens facetank Mage Hunter for all content (Dmt)

• Damage: Lighning
    • Active Skills: Trozan’s Sky Shard, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Miror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Inquisitor Seal, Chain Lighning, Word of Renewal, Displacement, Ather Corruption
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection
    • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

Hiho, please add this to the Compendium, many thanks! :slight_smile:

• [Melee] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) (L) War Druid of Cairn - Bleeding Druid (Rhylthar)
  • Damage: Bleed, Pierce (a little bit)
  • Active Skills: Savagery, Devouring Swarm, Entangling Vines, Wendigo Totem, Nullification, Violent Delights
  • Passive Skills: Iskandra´s Elemental Exchange, Maiven´s Sphere of Protection, Mogdrogen´s Pact, Primal Bond
  • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval

I am not quite sure about the Leveling guide because it´s only a link to another build. I can change it if it´s not sufficient.

1 Like

Hi, i’d like to make a submission:

• [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g4) (c+) (sr+) (vid) vulkn’s TSS Allagast Mage Hunter (vulkn)

• Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Trozan’s Sky Shard, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Chain Lightning, Aether Corruption, Word of Renewal, Mirror of Eroctes, Nullification, Ultos’ Arrival
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection
2 Likes

Hi Stupid Dragon, please add my builds to the compendium, thanks in advance!

[DW Melee] [1.1.4.2] (g4) (c+) (vid) Another Belgothian Blademaster (Nery)

• Damage: Pierce
  • Active Skills: Belgothian Strikes, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirits, Displacement, War Cry
  • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Oleron’s Rage, Field Command
  • WPS Skills: Execution, Whirling Death, Belgothian’s Shears, Markovian’s Advantage, Direwolf Claw

[Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (vid) Infernal Champion Sorceress Crucible average time of 6:15 (Nery)

• Active Skills: Stormfire, Mortar Trap, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Termite Mine, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Displacement, Ascension, Guardian of Emyrion
  • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Flametouched
1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Cabalist Build for Beginners - Can’t Seem to Find It