Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Nandi, while you was away the rules changed a bit and I now cut all of the component buffs and auras. They were also cut in the old submissions to reduce clutter. So sorry, I’m going to deny your request.

Another new rule you missed is in case it’s a new submission a thread now needs to have a screenshot with character equipment and primary stats in-game. This is a fallback thing in case Grimtools is down. I’m not paranoid - grimtools was down for more than a week in August and it became pretty chaotic, since a lot of people lost access to the thing they were following.

I did notice that your recent submission didn’t had one but decided to overlook it this time. In your future submissions please comply with this new rule, since that’s the only rule-related thing I can’t fix myself. It doesn’t take much extra time to make one screenshot and drag&drop it into your build thread.

Ok, thx the info. I don’t intend to add more build in the future, so i keep in this state. Further if i change one, i have to chage all my builds to add screenshoots, that i don’t have time now to do.

Not only GT down
Many people use smartphones and GT lagging on some devices

1 Like

You don’t have to update all of your old builds with screenshots, this is mandatory only for new submissions.

This is secondary.

Hi

• [Ranged] [1.1.4.2] (g5) (sr+) (vid) Mindy Simmons Paladin Retaliation Gunslinger (Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Horn of gandarr, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension, Righteous Fervor
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Divine Mandate
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Storm Spread, Smite
1 Like

Hi Stupid_Dragon, got another build for the compendium.

• [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Pierce Runebinder Infiltrator (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Chillspikes, Rune of Kalastor, Rune of Hagarrad, Ring of Steel, Word of Pain, Inquisitor Seal, Shadow Strike, Amatok’s Breath, Word of Renewal, Pneumatic Burst
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Conviction, Veil of Shadow, Blade Spirit
1 Like
  • [2H Ranged] [1.1.4.2] (sr+) [Ulzin’s Hellborne Shotgun Purifier ] (Drakhan) ([1.1.4.2] Ulzin's Hellborne Shotgun Purifier SR 77)
    Damage: Fire
    Active Skills: Fire Strike, Thermite Mines, Word of Renewal, Inqusitor Seal
    Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Blast Shield, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Aura of Censure, Ranged Expertise
    WPS Skills: Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Bursting Round, Burning Void, Blazing Fury
1 Like

Use this sample

* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Ranged] [1.1.4.2] (g5) (sr+) (vid) [Mindy Simmons Paladin Retaliation Gunslinger (Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/91126) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Physical, Internal Trauma
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Horn of gandarr, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension, Righteous Fervor
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Deadly Aim, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Divine Mandate
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills:</font> Bursting Round, Storm Spread, Smite

Thank you!

Veretragna no longer looks after the compendium. Stupid Dragon has taken it over.

Doesn’t matter to whom he responded, I read all posts in this thread anyway.

1 Like

Add this Pyro, please!

Hey, Stupid_Dragon, can you add this really hot one, please!

1 Like

Just giving you the heads up here, mate.

So the patch tag being part of the link and duplication of tags [g3][c+][sr] didn’t confuse you? :rofl:
That’s not ever mentioning that the brackets of (c+) and (sr) should had been round and g-tags don’t exist already.

1 Like

Hi Stupid Dragon, please add my builds!

[DW Melee] [1.1.4.2] (mi) (c+) (vid) Vampire Bat DW melee Ritualist (Nery)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
  • Active Skills: Savagery, Bone Harvest, Ravenous Earth, Mark of Torment, Devouring Swarm, Wendigo Totem, Vampiric Shadows, Soul of Nazaran
  • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Pact
  • WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge, Direwolf Claw, Burning Void x2

[Caster] [1.1.4.2] (c+) (sr+) (vid) Lightning proc based Mage Hunter (Nery)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
  • Active Skills: Chain Lightning, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Aether Corruption, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Displacement, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
  • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange
1 Like

I’m not exactly very bright :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be more careful moving forward

• [DW Melee] [1.1.4.2] (sr+) [Pestilence - Acid DW Dervish] (Drakhan)

• Damage: Acid, Poison
    • Active Skills: Guardian of Empryion, Righteous Fervor, Acsension, Pneumatic Burst, Ring of Steel,Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Blade spirit
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Presence of Virtue, Path of the Three, Envenomed WeaponsX2
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (mi) (sr+) (vid) Cloudy with a chance of DOOMBOLTS - Spam chaos DB pyromancer (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Doom Bolt, BWC, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Solael’s Flame, Blood of Dreeg, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindicative Flame, Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Aetherward, Severed Faith
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (sr+) (vid) Sarah Silverman Purifier Shield Stun Jacks (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Stun Jacks, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Blast Shield, Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure
1 Like

Hiya dragon, finally got around to submitting this!

Whenever you get the chance mate

1 Like