Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

• [2H Caster] [1.1.4.2] (Sr+) Spark of Ultos, Arcblade CL MageHunter SR 83+(Drakhan)

• Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Chain Lightning, Callidor’s Tempest, Nullification, Morror of Ereoctes, Word of Renewal, Inqusitor Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity,Fabric of reality.
    • WPS Skills: None
1 Like

12 posts were split to a new topic: Any Acid/Poison Ranged Builds Out There?

Another build for the compendium. Thanks.

• [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (mi) (c+) (vid) Jack-in-the-Box - Quick Jacks Purifier

• Active Skills: Stun Jacks, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mines, Aether Corruption, Storm Shard, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Will of the Fallen Kings
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flames, Whirling Blades
1 Like

And another one.

• [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (mi) (c+) (vid) Cold AAR Mage Hunter

• Damage: Cold
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange
1 Like

Hi, Val. Please add this finest Ritualist.

• [Caster/melee] [1.1.5.0] The curse of Cain - the STRONGEST vitality build (EVERYTHING+++) (Dmt)

• Damage: Vitality and Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Devouring Swarm, Grasping Vines, Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest, Wendigo Totem, Mark of Torment, Bysmiel’s Authority, Savagery and Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Spectral Binding and Harbringer of Souls
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger
1 Like
  • [2H Melee] [1.1.5.0] (Sr+) Lich Queen, Nightbringer 2H Oppressor SR 77(Drakhan)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Righteous Fervor, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Resilence, Spectral Binding, Harbringer of Souls
    • WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge, Smite
1 Like

Heya, pls register this little monster. BTW why isn’t Compendium stickied anymore?

• [Caster] [1.1.5.0] (mi) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Mortar Trap/Storm Box Purifier (ya1)

• Active Skills: Mortar Trap, Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mine, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Stormfire, Aather Corruption, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim, Blast Shield
    • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

Probably because this is.

You can pin the FG compendium so you see it if you want, it’ll only appear that way for you.

You can also bookmark it for a very quick access:

2019-11-25_09-32-29

A new one for the compendium, thanks.

• [Ranged] [1.1.5.0] (mi) (c+) (vid) Acid Ranged Dervish (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Acid
    • Active Skills: Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Righterous Fervor, Plague of Rot, Vire’s Might, Amatok’s Breath, Pneumatic Burst, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Blade Spirit, Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Veil of Shadow, Venomancer’s Aura, Eldritch Ruminations, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: Smite
1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Add Pharma as a new tag for the Build Compendium

I have another build to add. Also, the last build I posted, the ranged dervish I put in as a caster. Could you change it to Ranged please? Sorry and thanks.

• [Melee] [1.1.5.1] (g3) (c+) (vid) Nex & Ortus Mageslayer Spellbreaker (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Cold, Fire
    • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Amatok’s Breath, Pneumatic Burst, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Blade Spirit, Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Veil of Shadow, Arcane Resonance, Prismatic Aura
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Execution
1 Like

Hey hey hey add this please

• [Caster] [1.1.5.1] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Rune of Hagarrad/Box of Elgoloth Cold Caster Infiltrator (ya1)

• Active Skills: Chain Lightning, Amatok’s Breath, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Rune of Haggarad, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Blade Spirit, Veil of Shadow, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

More builds to fill the compendium. Thanks.

• [Caster] [1.1.5.1] (g4) (c+) (vid) Cold Damage Strikes Back - Cold non set TSS Druid (Plasmodermic)

• Active Skills: Trozan’s Sky Shard, Chain Lightning, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Amatok’s Breath, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Presence of Might
1 Like
1 Like

Slight reform.

• I feel like with vast majority of builds being tagged as (c+) that plus lost it’s meaning as an above average build for crucible, so I’m removing that plus.
  • Since there’s a problem with (c) turning into ©, I decided that the crucible tag will be (cr) from now on. Some people already preferred it anyway.
  • Former (c) and (c-) tags abolished. Builds that were tagged as such lost these tags. There were about 15 builds like that in the whole compendium. This type of an entry is too exotic to have a special category for it.
  • The (cr+) tag is now for builds that can go below 6 minutes with the same rule of max. 3 buffs + 1 banner. Going with the assumption of pre-1.1.5 builds being affected by the patch in some way I decided that builds before 1.1.5 won’t be handed out (cr+) tags retrospectively.
1 Like

This is Update of my Infiltrator

1 Like

So it doesn’t have to be consistently a sub 6 mins, just that it can farm cruci and can go sub 6 occasionally?

There’s literally no way for me to determine whether it’s consistent or not.

I’d prefer if builders used average run times, but I’m ultimately leaving it to builder’s discretion.

hello, pls add this build:

• [DW] [1.1.5.1] (mi) (c+) (vid) Loxmere-Style FAST’N COLD - DW SS Morgoneth’s Reaper (poisonman2)

• Damage: Cold+Frostburn, Vitality+Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Shadow Strike, Bone Harvest, Pneumatic Burst, Ill Omen, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Rylok Wings, Mark of Torment, Icechill, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Whirling Blades, Void-Ward
    • WPS Skills: Execution, Whirling Death, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge
1 Like