Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

UP

• [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (sr+) (vid) Kiki Highsmith | Mage Hunter | Fire AAR | Celestials | SR 85 (omnitrio)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Arcane Will, Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure
1 Like
  • [DW Melee] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (sr) (vid) Lady Deathwhisper - Cold ABB Witch Hunter (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: ABB, Shadow Strike, Curse of Frailty, RoS, Blood of Dreeg, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Amatok’s Breath, Blade Spirit, Summon Nemesis
    • Passive Skills: Solael’s Witchflame, Possession, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS: Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Execution
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (sr-) (vid) Vulcano (Vizix)

• Damage: Fire, Burn,
    • Active Skills: Mortar Trap, Rune of Kalastor, Word of Renewal, Flash Bang, Thermite Mine, Stormfire, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Whirling Blades, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim
    • WPS Skills: none

best wishes

1 Like

[DW Ranged] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (cr) (vid) Bonemonger going ranged! DW Pistols Tactician (Nery)

• Damage: Lightning
  • Active Skills: Cadence, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Aether Corruption, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Field Command
  • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Markovian’s Advantage

[Caster] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (vid) Power of double set - Invoker+Ludrigan Druid (Nery)

• Damage: Lightning, Electorcute
  • Active Skills: Chain Lightning, Storm Totem, Wendigo Totem, Wind Devil, Panetti’s Replicating Missile, Aether Corruption, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Star Pact, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Stormcaller Aura
1 Like
  • [2H Melee] (c+) (sr+) (vid) Thunder and Lightning - The Primal Strike Warder
    • Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Primal Strike, Savagery, Blitz, Wind Devil, Aether Corruption
    • Passive Skills: Storm Pact, Aura of Storm, Field Command, Mogdrogen’s Pact
1 Like

Hiya dragon, finally got around to submitting this!

Whenever you get the chance mate

1 Like

Hey, Stupid Dragon, could you add this Pierce Magician, please?

1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (vid) Frozen Spaghetti - Cold PRM Mage Hunter (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Cold
    • Active Skills: Panetti’s Replicating Missile, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Amatok’s Breath, Word of Renewal, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection
1 Like

I really feel like there should be a legit/gdstashed tag, cause when you see a build doing SR140 you kinda never know if you need perfect rolled gear or crazy double rare MIs, or if the build works with normal gear you can find /trade in legit ways

Almost none of people who still post builds play the game legit anymore. There’s a (mi) tag to separate MI from non-MI, as for rolls most builds shouldn’t break because of them, but will perform worse.

Yeah I know that most of them don’t play legit, that’s why I feel there should be a tag (which won’t be much of an effort to add i guess?). Especially for newer players i feel like it could be confusing to see a build doing well, and then discover it perform THAT good cause all the rolls are maxed or cause it has a double rare you most likely will never see outside GDstash. Also i’m not even sure people who posts build actually uses GDstash to max the rolls or just to get the item itself, with average grimtools rolls, without grinding for it? (so we could have a GDstash tag only when you hacked the rolls?)Would be nice to know from the beginning if the build is cheated or not, IMHO.
Just throwing an idea though, don’t want to cause trouble to the build posters :smiley:

Sorry, I understand what you mean well enough, but let’s be realistic about it.

For starters tagging is only necessary to separate two kinds of builds. If noone posts legit builds anymore the tag won’t make them magically appear. Why would we need a special tag for the kind of builds that do not exist?

Second, new players won’t be able to achieve same results regardless because they don’t have the experience speedrunning crucible day after day. A group of builders tested it on myself since I don’t play crucible and my results were all around worse on pretty much everything they gave me. That I believe is more of a factor rather than roll variation on gear.

And third, how do we even distinguish someone who GDStashed, say, a Gutsmasher with max attack speed (the stat that has the most impact) from someone who legit farmed a dozen of Gutsmashers to perfect his build, or just got lucky?

It’s safe to assume that a build is GDStashed unless the author says otherwise.
GDStash doesn’t have an option to generate specific stats on the item, so I assume people just spawn 10-20 random items and pick best one. More if they are crazy about it.

Mmm i thought that gdstash was a standard editor since i saw necromancer build with kymon augments… Annnd i didnt know that all of the posted build were gdstashed. I just wanted something to make clear if a build was realistically obtainable in legit way or not, but considering what you said a tag for that wouldn’t be possible

You can absolutely legally get Kymon augments with a necromancer.

Most every build on here is “obtainable.” I’ve actually legitamately geared towards a number of the builds in here as I have a 100 leveled character for every single class, plus some hardcore and some classless characters. Some I have done my own thing. Some I have followed guides.

In every case though, if there is a double rare I do not have that on my build as it is, yes, virtually impossible to find that exact double rare. Does that make the build somehow less fun to play or less useful? Maybe if you’re the best pilot in the world with a butt ton of experience and you’re trying to find the last drop of push you can get out of the build, but I’ll wager nearly everyone else ESPECIALLY the new players will find that they can use a single rare in place of that double rare and still do ‘just’ fine with the build. Or even swap out a legendary for the double rare and shuffle around your resists a bit, you’ll be just fine.

By the time you DO get to the point (i.e. experience playing the game) of grinding for that last piece and you want that double rare, I’ll bet dollars to donuts you’ll be trying to figure out your own builds.

Seriously, I don’t even understand why this is a concern, builds that contain double rare are marked in the compendium g3, g4, g5 on how difficult they are to gear for. It’s pretty clear. And they’re endgame builds. End game. Are you really at end game? Have you got several thousand hours in farming and building up a ton of mats for random rolls from celestial vendors to try and ‘target’ that final set piece? You can even trade stuff, yeah, nothing wrong with that. If you don’t want to do that and just want to do self-found, that’s cool too, then just do that. It’s a solo game. Your game. Go with it.

2 Likes

Not to mention that most of these builds running double rares do not require said item to perform well.

Resistances can be very easily fixed with some augment/component-swapping-jujitsu, and with non-rare affixes.

1 Like

Just an update to the cold aar that I’ve already posted here.

• [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (cr+) (vid) From Memes to Magnificence - Cold AAR Mage Hunter

• Damage: Cold
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange
1 Like

UP

• [DW Melee] [1.1.5.2] (sr+) (cr) (vid) Cheryll Munroe | Dervish | Poison ABB Crusher | Dungeons | SR 80 | CR 170 (omnitrio)

• Damage: Acid, Poison
    • Active Skills: Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
1 Like
  1. Builds up to this point were added. Also performed a round of broken counter repairs.
  2. Um, guys, if it hasn’t even been a week since you’ve posted a build submission for compendium then I didn’t forget about your build - I probably just didn’t process it yet. I know I’ve been adding builds daily before, but that was when making compendium great again was my main project and I was permanently tweaking it. Currently I just find it efficient to add a bunch of builds in one go rather than every single build ASAP.
  3. I’ve been asked about 4/3 runs the other day since currently compendium rules don’t support this nowadays common practice. After thinking about it a bit I see no reason not to accept them on same terms as 3/1.
2 Likes
  • [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (vid) Purple Rain - Iskandra Fire TSS Sorc (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Trozan’s Sky Shard, Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mine, Stormfire, Amatok’s Breath, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched
1 Like