Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

i understand that, but most builds that have them listed as active, don’t use the pet attack.

Also, when i tried to use the pet attack with them, i stumbled upon the very limited range of this command. They won’t attack a target that i can see on my screen but is farther than their regular reaction range. Thus, the pet attack in this case is only useful for concentrating fire, which is rarely the purpose of these pets, main purpose being spreading the -RR.

People can place Guardians or Blade Spirits into either Active or Passive depending on how they feel about it, it isn’t terribly important.

NEW

1 Like

it’s not important to experts, but it might make it more difficult for newbs to understand the builds.

[Caster] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (vid) Ulzuin’s Disciple Fire Sorceress (Nery)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
  • Active Skills: Stormfire, Canister Bomb, Blackwater Cocktail, Mortar Trap, Thermite Mine, Flashbang Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched

[2H Melee] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (vid) Korvaak’s (ab)user - Ultos Lightning melee Conjurer (Nery)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
  • Active Skills: Primal Strike, Savagery, Wind Devil, Aether Corruption, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Will of the Fallen Kings
  • Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Aura, Solael’s Witchfire
  • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval
2 Likes

Hey, Stupid Dragon, could you add this fastest Sorc ever, please?

3 Likes

NEW

2 Likes

[Caster] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (cr+) (vid) Master of all Sigils Oblivion Deceiver (Nery)

• Damage: Chaos
  • Active Skills: Oblivion, Sigil of Consumption, Blood of Dreeg, Bloody Pox, Word of Pain, Word of Renewal, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Displacement, Ritual Circle
  • Passive Skills: Possession, Solael’s Witchfire, Severed Faith
1 Like

[Caster] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (sr) (cr+) (vid) Spam CDR CB Burn Sorcerer, CR ~4:30 (Shoot2033)

• Damage Fire, Burn
  • Active Skills : Canister Bomb, Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mine,Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Burning Rift
  • Passive Skills: : Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched,Burning Weapons(x2)
1 Like

NEW

1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (sr+) (vid) Rise of the Lord-Revenant - RtA DE Death Knight (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Retaliation
    • Active Skills: Drain Essence, War Cry, Overguard, Mark of Torment, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Menhir’s Bulwark, Field Command, Counter Strike, Spectral Binding
2 Likes

Hey, Stupid Dragon, could you add this magnificent King, please?

2 Likes

Hey, Stupid Dragon, could you update this what turned out to be fastest physical farmer ever, please?

1 Like
  • [1.1.5.2] [Caster] (cr+) (sr+) (vid) Dreegal’anor Dervish (grey-maybe)

• Damage: Acid, Poison
    • Active Skills: Biting Blades, Judgement, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Presence of Virtue, Ascension, Shadow Strike, Blade Spirit, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Resilience, Path of the Three, Veil of Shadow, Eldritch Ruminations, Lethal Assault
1 Like

NEW

1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (sr+) (vid) VALGUUR’s HUNGER CABALIST SIGIL WITCH (spyrosagranitis)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Sigil of Consumption, Siphon souls, Bloody pox, Ravenous Earth, Mark of Torment, Blood Of Dreeg, Curse Of Frailty, Wendigo Rush
    • Passive Skills: Possesion, Spectral binding, Solael’s Witchfire, Arcane Resonance, Presence of Might
    • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

[Caster] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (vid) Dark One’s full acid Vines/Totems Archon (Nery)

• Active Skills: Biting Blades, Grasping Vines, Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Judgment, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Amatok’s Breath, Vire’s Might
  • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Eldritch Ruminations
2 Likes
  • [Caster/melee] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (sr+) (vid) wildblood/dark one’s vitality vines swamp witch (spyrosagranitis)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Grasping Vines, Devouring Swarm, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Bloody Pox, Storm Totem, Wendigo Totem, Wendigo Rush, Savagery
    • Passive Skills: Possesion, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Arcane resonance
1 Like

UP, please!

• [DW Melee] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (sr) (vid) Witch Hunter Strikes Back … Again - Venomblade WH (afanasenkov26)

• Active Skills: ABB, Curse of Frailty, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Blood of Dreeg, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Solael’s Witchfire, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Execution
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (sr+) (vid) (Tanky Shattered Guardian Conjurer Soulbearing witch) (spyrosagranitis)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Curse of Frailty, Devouring Swarm, Wendigo Rush, Wendigo Totem, Bloody Pox, Storm Totem, Sigil of Consumption, Blood of Dreeg
    • Passive Skills: Possesion, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Presence of Might, Solael’s Witchfire
1 Like