Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Please add this Templar.

• [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Olexrian Judge (Duchy)

• Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Obliteration, Olexra’s Flesh Freeze, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Might of Beronath, Presence of Might, Presence of Might
1 Like
  • [Pets] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (cr+) (sr+)(vid) The return of Crucible pets - Acid/Bleed Ghol Ritualist (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Pet Acid, Pet Bleed
    • Active Skills: Raise Skeletons, Summon Blight Fiend, Summon Briarthorn, Summon Eldritch Talon, Conjure Primal Spirit, Devouring Swarm, Wendigo Totem, Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest, Call of the Grave, Sovereign, Mark of Torment, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Void-Ward, Presence of Might
2 Likes

[Caster] [1.1.6.2] (c+) (sr+) (vid) (L) Burn, baby, burn - Shieldbreaker, the fire slayer (EVERYTHING+) (Dmt)

• Damage: fire, burn
  • Active Skills: Blackwater Cocktail, Judgment, Thermite Mine, Ascension, Flashbang, Displacement, Vire’s Might
  • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindicative Flame, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Seal of Might x2
2 Likes
  • [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Savage Stormrender (Duchy)

• Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Primal Strike, Savagery, Sudden Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Wind Devil, Wendigo Totem, Blade Barrier
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution
1 Like
  • [2H melee] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Ele Mental (Duchy)

• Damage: Elemental
    • Active Skills: Cadence, War Cry, Masterful Korvan Swiftness, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: Zolhan’s Technique
1 Like
  • [Melee/Caster] [1.1.6.2] (sr+) (vid) Nightbringer bone harvester (spyrosagranitis)
  • Damage: Vitality
  • Active Skills: Blood of dreeg, Ravenous earth, Bone harvest, Bloody pox, Bloodthirster, wendigo rush, mark of torment, reap spirit, curse of frailty
  • Passive Skills: Solael’s witchfire, spectral binding, harbinger of souls
  • WPS Skills: Reaping strike, necrotic edge
1 Like
  • [shield melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr) Olexra of Menhir (Duchy)

• Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Wendigo Rush, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Ascension, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Arcane Resonance
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr+) (vid) Void inescapable - Black Flame Warlock (Willnoword)

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Sigil of Consumption, Blood of Dreeg, Solael’s Flame, Ritual Circle, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Burning Rift
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Solael’s Witchfire, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Severed Faith, Void Weapons
1 Like
  • [Shield Melee] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Storm Knight (Duchy)

• Active Skills: Primal Strike, Aegis of Menhir, Wind Devil, Wendigo Totem, Vire’s Might, Masterful Rahn’s Might, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Presence of Virtue
1 Like

Due to some recent collisions happening on the forum between it’s members I’m adjusting the compendium rules for the first time since the beginning of the year.

From now on, if your build has performance-indicating tags like (sr), (sr+), (cr), (cr+) the build’s thread needs to have proofs of it’s performance. It aligns well with Common Sense Rules for Build Posting and I think that performance claims being proven is a common sense in itself.

For shattered realm tags (sr), (sr+) the minimal proof is a screenshot. This is what it should look like:

Imgur

It doesn’t mean you can’t make a video, it would be even better.

Since crucible tags involve clear time claims they need to have video proofs (sorry!).

Mind you, you can still submit builds into compendium even if there are no proofs of their Shattered Realm or Crucible performance, Compendium is open to builds that play neither to begin with. But performance tags will be removed from your submission if I don’t find proofs within the thread.

Note that this policy was essentially already in effect and I checked all (cr+) claims so far and fixed the tag in case it was wrong. I simply considered (sr) in particular to not be a big deal, since it was proven that even some faction gear builds can clear it on softcore, and I didn’t really doubt a build full decked with legendary items can tryhard it’s way into SR65+ somehow. But since I have received complains that this approach is a bit disrespectful towards other submitters I decided to be strict about in from now on.

As per previous precedents, builds already accepted in Compendium may remain as is.

Rules in the first post will be adjusted a bit later.

6 Likes

I have updated all of my builds with images from SR 66. This rule is something that was clearly directed towards me even though nobody has proved me of any wrongdoing. Some people say that SR 65-66 is easy and it is for memes yet this has occured. I would like to just say that it is such an honor to be a part of this trusting community.

2 Likes

While I’m sure this change in the compendium’s rules came about over what transpired in one of your build threads, I would not take it so personally.

Ultimately, dragon’s trying to keep the peace here and he’s done a great job keeping the torch of the build compendium lit after it’s been passed on to him.

Trust, as you put it, is unfortunately hard to come by in the anonymity of the internet and I don’t fault him for requesting this additional step to be listed in the compendium.

That does not preclude anyone from posting builds in this section however if they do not wish to abide by his instructions.

6 Likes
  • [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Spinning Freezer (Duchy)

• Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Judgment, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Emyprion, Vire’s Might, Dark Desires, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Whirling Blades, Whirling Blades, Prismatic Aura
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Judge Obliterator (Duchy)

• Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Obliteration, Judgment, Sigil of Consuption, Summon Guardian of Emyprion, Ascension, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Might of Beronath, Presence of Might, Presence of Might
1 Like
  • [Shield Melee] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Storm Blitzer (Duchy)

• Active Skills: Primal Strike, Blitz, Wind Devil, Wendigo Totem, War Cry, Masterful Rahn’s Might
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Field Command
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (cr+) (sr) (vid) Eye of the Storm - Cyclone Elementalist (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Wind Devil, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Storm Totem, Wendigo Totem
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindicative Flame, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr) Pierce Mage (Duchy)

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Obliteration, Word of Pain, Horn of Gandarr, Inquisitor Seal, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal, Blade Barrier, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Aura of Conviction
1 Like

Hey, Stupid Dragon, can you add this Sucker?

1 Like

Hello professor dragon, could you add this Vindicator?

• [Ranged] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (cr) (sr) Victoria’s secret – Evoker of Elgoloth (2H Ranged Savagery Vindicator) (malawiglenn)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Wind Devil, Inquisitor Seal, Masterful Rahn’s Might, Gaze of Beronath
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Word of Renewal, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Ranged Expertice
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval, Bursting Rounds, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread
1 Like
  • [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr) Aether Spinner Oppressor (Duchy)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Judgment, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Dark Desires, Siphon Souls, Mark of Torment, Aether Corruption
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls, Prismatic Aura
1 Like