Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Any updates with the new Exp and all? New Constellations have appeared and I couldn’t help but think that more expansion for each class will be available.

Thank you in advance!

New builds will be added here as soon as authors update or create them.
Until then, I recommend to wait a little or use builds from Compendium IX.
They are still pretty good, but not yet tested in Shattered Reality. You’ll not struggle using them.

Thanks for doing this V. <3

Nice work dude!

In the coming weeks, I will try to update the beginner builds and submit a few new ones :slight_smile:

Sup, Veretragna!

[ul]
[li][Caster] [1.1.1.1] (g3) (c+) (sr+) http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82515 (Mad_Lee)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Lightning, bit of Fire[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Wind Devil, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Storm Totem, Aether Corruption, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Displacement[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Arcane Resonance, Prismatic Aura[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Melee/Caster] [1.1.1.1] (g3) (c+) (sr-) (vid) Dreeg’s Acid Fisting (ya_)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Poison & Acid[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Righteous Fervor, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Masterful Dreeg’s Vector[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Veil of Shadows, Presence of Virtue, Path of the Three, Envenomed Weapons x2[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution, Direwolf Claw[/ul][/list][/li]
Thanks Vere and 2 questions:

1. are invincible permanent player pets passive or active? I put it in active (GoE) but pls correct if wrong
  2. are skill names to be put as modified by transmuters (like Scion of Dreeg or Aegis of Thorns)? i didn’t do that but again pls correct if wrong

In the olden times we just put whatever is convenient. Pretty sure just putting in “seal of blades” for example will still get your submission accepted cause everyone knows it’s the buff. No one’s gonna think you’re using fire aegis of menhir on perdition if you don’t put aegis of thorns in your submission. Or if they do then they probably aren’t smart enough to read the thread in the first place.

Oops! Seems like you missed your thread’s title, but don’t worry - FTFY :wink:

Hi!

1. They are active. This is more like public agreement than logic, but I think it’s the best decision.
  2. Nope, this logic leads to skills like Wrath of Agrivix and Null Field to appear in submission and confuse people. Only skill names there. You did it right

@sir spanksalot: added your submission too

Sorry to be a twat V, but can you change the ‘11’ to a ‘9’ in my submission, please? :eek:

Alright, done :cool:

Thanks man. <3

Hello,
I don’t want to post off topic, but I really want to thank you for the excellent work you do and for your effort, so inexperienced players like me can enjoy this (end)game.
Thank you all!

Thanks again for starting BC-X. Just a question, while its being filled, can you put like a number of builds next to the links in the original posts? Just so we don’t have to go looking to see which ones have been filled.

Thanks either way.

Thank you guys!
@lawrensj I’m not certain but I’ll try

Tavabunga, Veretragna!

[ul]
[li][Melee/Caster] [1.1.1.1] (g3) (c-) (sr+) [1.1.1.1] [Melee/Caster] [Paladin] [Octavius] SR 75-76 LVL FULL PASS [W/O Shrines] (omnitrio)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Physic + Trauma[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Rune of Kalastot, Inquisitor Seal, Aegis of Menhir, Presence of Virtue, Ascension[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Artifact Handling, Resilience, Divine Mandate, Summob Guardian of Empyrioon[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Yo, I heard you like pets, I made more pets :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, ty for maintaining the compendium Vere. Btw, the below build is for Occultist, solo mastery.

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.1.1.1] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Birds of Bysmiel - Pet Occultist (Maya)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Pets[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Command[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Presence of Might (x2)[/li]
[/ul][/list]

EDIT: Also need to update my Conjurer build -

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.1.1.1] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer (Maya)[/li][list]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Chillmane, Summon Revenant of Og’Napesh, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Presence of Might (x2)[/li]
[/ul][/list]

EDIT 2: I may have another new build too -

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.1.1.1] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist (Maya)[/li][list]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Ill Omen, Call of the Grave, Mark of Torment, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Bysmiel’s Command[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Master of Death, Spectral Binding, Void-Ward, Aether-Ward[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Might as well submit this while I’m still on PC:

[ul]
[li][Caster] [1.1.1.1] (g5) (c+) (sr+) Max CDR Vire’s Might Skater Templar (x1x1x1x2)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: BURN, Fire[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Transmuted Callidor’s Tempest, Nullification, Judgment, Ascension, Mirror of Ereoctes[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Guardian of Empyrion, Presence of Virtue, Star Pact, IEE, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Whirling Blades, Aether Ward[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Thanks a lot!

Has anyone had any luck making a build for the weapon Rancor? I’m a big 2-hander fan and this weapon just seems so odd to me.

wow not many builds up yet. Looking for an Soldier/Oath or something shield/oath

i been wondering what is “WPS”?