Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

Sorry to bug ya, V. Take your time though mate. :slight_smile:

I have a question,guys.I want to update some of the buids in previous patches.What patch title should apply,original one,or that of the update?They weren’t posted in previous compendiums.Thanks in advance!

The current one would be more accurate.

All done mates :slight_smile:
Please mention that I removed duplicated tags from your submissions, such as version number, [Ranged] and so on.

You mixed up some skills in the list. Fixed them for you. WPS skills are weapon pool skills that proc off of default autoattacks, like Execution, Markovian’s Advantage etc., and not Resilience and Glyph of Kelphat’Zoth.

Builds for Beginners don’t need any tags. Your build is added to the “Builds for Beginners” section of the OP, you can actually see how they are formatted.

Your formatting is bad. I fixed it for you, but next time you should quote the example of submission from any section of the Compendium or Sentinel section (where your fixed submission is), and then fill it with your data.

[ul]
[li][Auramancer/Caster] (hc)(g4)(c+)(sr+)(vid) Human Torch 3.0 Paladin(Grzybas)[/li][LIST]
[li]Damage: FIRE , elemental[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Judgment, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Flames of Ignaffar, Astral Rift[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Flame of Gar’Dal, Whirling Blades[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: None[/ul][/li][/LIST]

When people don’t bother to even try formatting their submissions… :cry:

Copy/Paste this Grzybas:

• [li][Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr-) DoT ’n Proc Deceiver (Belzzz)[/li][LIST]
  • Damage: Elemental.
  • Active Skills: Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg; Word of Pain, World of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth; Displacement, Stormfire, Obliteration.
  • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim.
  • WPS Skills: none.

[/LIST]

Edit:
This an update on my Deceiver in GDC-IX. I don’t know if I should mention “update” or if the old entry needs to be deleted from GDC-IX ?

Whatever best describes your build goes in there, imo. Classic tags were melee, ranged, caster but then there are a lot of hybrids nowadays and specialized builds like this auramancer. Just no hybrid pets :stuck_out_tongue:

T_T, no hybrid pets.

Ok, edited the thing for easier copy paste for the original poster of that submission.

Thanks Veretragna!

I actually did bother , just took me a while to figure out the “list and sublist” thingy. It was propably 2 years since my last build post so took me a while to get it right. Also i don’t think copy pastying would work - cause when i copy pasted your message into post edit it was just plain text without any formating but it might just be my boomer html skills or rather lack of skills.
Hopefuly this time its acceptable :slight_smile: cheers and have a nice day.

I was talking about in general. Not you in specific.

Copy/Paste works if you quote the post first and then copy/paste it with the BB Code. Obviously copy/pasting just the text won’t do it…

Yet another thing i’ve learned today. Thx

Builds for beginners

Paladin:
Fire Aegis & Rune Paladin (malawiglenn)

Sentinel:
“Blue & Green” Acid Aegis & Retaliation Sentinel (malawiglenn)

Thanks!

Ok my bad sry for the trouble …

2 more paladins)

[Auramancer/Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g5) (vid) (c+) (sr) Catharsis of Cataclysm (ArchHeretic)

[ul]
[li]Damage: Elemental[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Storm Box, Judgement, Chillspikes, many proks[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Aura of Censure; Presence of Virtue[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/ul][/li]

[Auramancer/Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g5) (vid) (c+) (sr) Eternal Shine (ArchHeretic)

[ul]
[li]Damage: Elemental[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Storm Box, Judgement, Chillspikes, many proks[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Aura of Censure; Presence of Virtue[/li][*]WPS Skills: none[/ul]

Ok, so, need to make a change to one of my build submissions. My updated pet Cabalist:

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist (Maya)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Pets[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Call of the Grave, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Bysmiel’s Command[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Presence of Might (x2)[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Also, resubmitting my Beginner’s pet Conjurer

The Budget Fluffy - Beginner Pet Conjurer (Maya)

Another build for the beginner’s section:

The Budget Wisp - Beginner Pet Cabalist (Maya)

Thank you in advance, Vere :smiley:

Sad news about forum rollback, but here we go.
I’ll add new submissions ASAP.

one more build for beginners

Beginner Spinner - Eye of Reckoning Warlord (malawiglenn)

Shieldbreaker x 2:

[ul][Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr+) G&B Grenadier (Belzzzz)

[LIST]
[li]Damage: Elemental Retaliation.[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion; Blackwater Cocktail, Grenado, Flashbang, Thermite Mines; Absolution, Flame Breath, Displacement.[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Resilience; Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Blast Shield; Arcane Resonance, Presence of Might.[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/ul][/LIST][/li]

[ul][Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr-) ZigZag Shieldbreaker (Belzzzz)

[LIST]
[li]Damage: Fire.[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion; Flashbang, Thermite Mines; Displacement, StormFire.[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Resilience; Vindictive Flame; Flame Touched, Blast Shield; Presence of Might.[/li]
Paladin x 2:

[ul][Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr-) Judgment of Gandarr (Belzzzz)

[LIST]
[li]Damage: Lightning.[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Judgment; Horn of Gandarr, Word of Renewal, Storm Box of Elgoloth; Displacement, StormFire.[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Resilience; Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim; Presence of Might.[/li]
This a change on my Auradin that is now sr+ and has new abilities:

[ul][S&B/Melee] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr+)Auradin (SR-75) (Belzzzz)

[LIST]
[li]Damage: Elemental.[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Righteous Fervor; Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Pain, Horn of Gandarr; Displacement.[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue; Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim; Whirling Blades (x2)[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/LIST]