Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

I’m struggling to push past 78 with my weird ass builds T_T

Interesting, is there the same kind of disparity between Shard 50 and 65, or is the RNG too variable (as of now) to make such a disctinction?

• Damage Physical Retaliation
  • Active Skills Righteous Fervor, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
  • Passive Skills Presence of Vertue, Minhir’s Bulwark, Counter Strike, Field Command, Ascention, Absolution, Overguard
  • WPS Smite, Shattering Smash, Markovian’s Advantage

Grimtools is down! NOOOO!:cry:

Please format your submission likeso:

Simply quote this message, and change the details.

I’m not too sure about 50 and 65. Cause the first build I had that went past that wave was already built for 75 (VM skaterboy). But that build had more difficulty clearing 50-60 than 65 because of that lava arena where you basically can’t kite.

Whos have good idea for eye of reckoning build?

So keen for more builds. New to this game and having an absolute blast at the moment. Level 61 and climbing.

Hopefully it is back soon!

I don’t know if the request must be here or in another place, but i made a full build (grimtool is down, so tomorrow i’ll share the grimtools link in the guide)

[ul][Melee][1.1.1.2] [SR+] [c+] [Vid] [l][g5] EoR Cyclone Archon (Sa10)

• Damage: Lightning
  • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Wind Devil, Ascension, Judgment, Vire’s Might, Wendigo totem.
  • Passive Skills: Pact of Mogdrogen, Presense of virtue, Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Presense of Might, Whirling Blades.
  • WPS Skills: Resilience, Burst of speed, Battle Cry, Glyph of Kelphat’Zoth.
    [/ul]

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=728256

[ul]
[li][Melee] [1.1.1.2] (g4/g5) (sr) (cr+) (vid) [1.1.1.1] Bleeding Trickster/Archon…everything bleeds [Part II] (Rhylthar][/li][list]
[li]Damage: Bleeding (and a little Piercing)[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Savagery, Devouring Swarm, Grasping Vines, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Veil of Shadows, Mogdrogen´s Pact, Primal Bond, Seal of Blades[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Belgothian´s Shears, Amarasta´s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution, Direwolf Claw[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Please add to compendium. :slight_smile:

Edit:
Forgot something important…it´s for the Trickster-Section.

[ul]
[li][Retal Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g5) (sr+) (cr+) (vid) THE Z U C C - Phys Retal DE Oppressor (x1x1x1x2)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Phyical Retaliation[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Drain Essence, Ravenous Earth, Judgment, Ascension, Displacement, Mark of Torment[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Divine Mandate, Presence of Might, Presence of Virtue, Might of Beronath, Spectral Binding, Azragorian Tactics.[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Nope[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Please add Zuccerberg! Thanks!

Tavabunga, Veretragna!

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [1.1.1.2] [Pet] [Ritualist] [Ghol’s Malice] SR 75 LVL FULL PASS [W/O Shrines] (omnitrio)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Pet[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Devouring Swarm, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Wendigo Totem, Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest, Summon Blight Fiend, Call of the Grave[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Blood, Spectral Binding[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Hey :D, I am afraid I need to trouble you again for an update on my builds.

Just remove all of my builds and add these:

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Birds of Bysmiel - Pet Conjurer (Maya)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Pets[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Briarthorn, Summon Skeletal Servant, Wind Devil, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Command[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Presence of Might (x2)[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Fluffy’s Vengeance - Pet Conjurer (Maya)[/li][list]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Chillmane, Summon Revenant of Og’Napesh, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Presence of Might (x2)[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Birds of Bysmiel - Pet Occultist (Maya)[/li][list]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Command[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Presence of Might (x2)[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist (Maya)[/li][list]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Call of the Grave, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Bysmiel’s Command[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Master of Death, Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Void-Ward, Aether-Ward[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Hi !

I haven’t posted a build in forever, so my formatting my be meesed up. It’s a beginner build that I am currently playing, so I have no way to actually give him crucible or shattered realm tags. I will probably need an update to the tags later, since the theory backs it up very strongly.

• [Retaliation Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g1) (l) (vid) Tree of the Three - a retaliation Conjurer (Dandy)
    [LIST]
  • Damage: Retaliation
  • Active Skills: Grasping Vines, Bloody Pox, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Wendigo Totem, Summon Briarthorn, Dreeg’s Evil Eye
  • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Solael Witchfire, Bonds of Bysmiel
  • WPS Skills: None

[/LIST]

[S&B/Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g5) (c+) (sr+) Aegis Shieldbreaker (Nery)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
  • Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir,Vire’s Might,Flashbang,Blackwater Cocktail,Ascension,Displacement, Guardian of Empyrion,Thermite Mine
  • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate,Vindictive Flame,Blast Shield,Flamed Touch, Presence of Virtue, Presence of Might,Burning Weapons,Serenity,Ancestral Ward,Resilence
  • WPS Skills: none
  • [li][Caster/Melee] [1.1.1.2] (g4) (c+) (sr+) Corrupted Avenger: Dreeg Sentinel, SR 75 and Gladiator 150-170 viable (Symbio)[/li][LIST]
  • Damage: Acid&Poison, Vitality
  • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Aegis of Menhir, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Absolution,
  • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Path of the Three, Presence of Might, Envenomed Weapons
  • WPS Skills: None

[/LIST]

[ul]
[li][S&B/Melee] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr-)Lightning Procadin(Belzzzz)[/li][LIST]
[li]Damage: Lightning.[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Righteous Fervor; Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal; Stormtitan’s Charge.[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue; Aura of Censure; Arcane Resonance.[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none.[/li]
[/ul][/LIST]

[ul]
[li][S&B/Melee] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (vid) (sr)Auradin (SR70) (Belzzzz)[/li][LIST]
[li]Damage: Elemental.[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Righteous Fervor; Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal; Blazing Charge.[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue; Aura of Censure; Whirling Blades (x2).[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none.[/li]
[/ul][/LIST]

nice thread.

[ul][Melee] [1.1.1.2] (g4) (cr+) (sr+) Chaos Sentinel Beyblade(EOR) 75 SR guide (Telkine)
[/ul]

[ul]Damage: Chaos
[/ul]

• Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Doom Bolt, Eye Of Reckoning, Blood of Dreg, Ascension,Vire Might, Curse of Frailty, Presence of Virtue.

[ul]Passive Skills: Solael Witchfire, Possession, Resilience, Severed Faith.
[/ul]

• WPS Skills: None.