Build help request - 2H warhammer-like warrior priest (warlord?) for party of 3

Hello everyone!

I am writing this topic to ask for your help as experienced players because I couldn’t find that build at the forum.

Finally I found some time to play with my friends in party of three, where one of us will be typical “mage” archetype, second one assassin or necromancer, and I wanted to create a build for myself that will be inspired by Warhammer’s warrior priest of Sigmar. Maybe some of you are familiar with the universe but just to briefly summarize - warrior priests of Sigmar are priests who mostly wear heavy armour, use only hammers as symbol of their god (two-handed or one-handed maces/hammers) and their strenght come from divine power that empowers them, protects them. They inspire common troops, frequently lead them in battle.

I did some reasearch and picked what I think suits this character best - which is Oathkeeper. I found many builds, however all of them use 1H weapon and shield. I would love to use two-handed hammer and take role in party as a melee which charges at the enemy without fear, and could withstand heavy damages. Two-handed tank is something you could call it, but for me it’s more like buffer/taunter.

I didn’t really wanted to use acid as it doesn’t really suit divine/light/fire magic of warrior priest, but I sticked with survivability and buffing the rest of the team and retaliation for attacking god-protected priest. As I took many points in Oathkeeper, there were some left and I found Soldier to be most suitable for some additional HP and buffing friends. With that I became Warlord.

This is what came out of it, it probably is far from efficient and I would like to ask for your advise, to help me fix it and avoid stupid mistakes.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p25ddr0N

My request for your help doesn’t come from laziness, it’s because of the lack of experience and a need to make okay-ish if not good character to help the party to enjoy our play without a need to start everything over. I would really appreciate if you could take a look at my build, feel it’s “vibe” and advise me to change something or everything, that it would still be two handed warrior priest, maybe buffing team, maybe not. Doesn’t have to be tank, doesn’t have to be DPS, I just want to fight for Sigmar. :slight_smile:

To me sons of Sigmar, for the Empire!

Every advice is much appreciated!