Build13 & Nightblade for your weekend enjoyment!

Awsome, i can’t wait to try out the new build !!!

I think some of the skins have been updated and improved as well.

Hey

first i’d wanna say is that the game is great , and i am really enjoying it so far.
not sure i should post there but there are a couple of things that still annoy me though (maybe it is known already) :

1. some loots just fall off the screen (usually yellow ones as far i can tell ; still in B13)
  2. i’ll try to explain my concern : i have a soldier , and one skill to hit several targets (arc something) . to destroy shelves, wall , i need to use that skill as i can’t hit those with regular attack . problem is i can hardly (i might trigger it after 10 right clicks/calling shortcut (where my sill here) and moving mouse around) deploy that skill with no target (you can’t select a shelve or a wall).

not sure i explain myself right there but anyway , it’s just annoying, not much of a bug i think.

keep up the good work
Thanks

Well I know what I’ll be doing over the weekend :rolleyes:

It’s a great update otherwise, but I really don’t like the changes made to the soldier Blade Arc skill. It’s not fun to use it anymore as it feels more like a regular attack, and now I have to keep drinking mana potions which doesn’t seem to fit playing a soldier. Will reroll and get Blitz instead.

I can see both sides of this. The initial 5 second skill recharge was too long, but the 0 recharge may not be the best fit. Maybe it should have been changed from 5 seconds to 1.5 or 2 seconds.

Since we’re still in alpha, stuff is bound to change. :slight_smile:

Personally, I think I’ll enjoy having the recharge removed, since it sorta plays like the Nightblade’s Ring of Steel, which is an AWESOME skill.

I was personally very happy with the way it was (5 sec recharge), but it might also work as you are suggesting.

I’m also not overly fussed with the new blade arc changes, and very much prefered it the way it was.

It has gone from being a large AoE burst attack to a spam attack that does pathetic damage but to a lot of enemies. It used to be one of my most used and favourite skills but after this change I have dropped completely from my build because smacking a single target with Cadence and waiting for Zoltan procs feels just so much more effective. Or I could, ya know, use Blitz since it’s also a large AoE burst attack with some added CC instead of bleeds.

I also don’t see why Blade Arc needed to change instead of Blitz to make them different.

Blitz is the charge attack with good CC that also happened to have a large AoE spike as well, I would much rather have had it’s AoE damage reigned in than neutering the cleave attack that only did AoE spike damage. Blitz stays the charge with CC, Blade Arc stays the AoE spike attack, Cadence with Zoltan stay the spammy AoE attacks.

On the other hand I very much approve of the fact that Field Command is now a toggled buff. Wouldn’t mind seeing a small attack speed modifier return and an energy reserve to balance it out, but overall very happy with that change.

Looking forward to trying out the Nightblade.

Well, I’m having a lot of fun with the Nightblade so far ! :smiley: Descent damage, doesn’t seem as weak as I first thought…I’ve been playing the oculist for a couple of weeks and find the more fast pacing gameplay a blessing.

Phantom Strike from Titan Quest is back ! Mwhahaha ! :smiley: I just miss the fact it doesn’t seem to have a modifier to hit many enemies (It actually seems to be that, except for the demo, most of the other masteries don’t have many huge crow control skills).

However, I really don’t see any difference with the running but that’s probably me :confused:
I’m also somewhat uncertain about Pneumatic Burst: I find it very tedious to have to switch it on every ten seconds. I wonder if I’m the only who would prefer it to be always active, while using a certain percentage of our mana pool (and maybe with different effects). :confused:

Awesome! :smiley:

Giggity giggity, giggity beta? :slight_smile:

I have to say, I’m getting more and more excited about beta access coming up!

Well, it’s here!

Read more about it in this thread: All early-access backers can now play!

That’s not beta access. That’s the kickstarter early access tiers ($35 and $45) and Pioneer edition. I think there’s a different, right?

Nice! Been a while since I’ve played. Looking forward to checking out the changes.

ERMEGERD!!!

OK…I need to leave work now…I need to go home and start downloading the game.

My boss will understand, right? RIGHT???

They aren’t calling this beta, but they are extending the alpha to the following (I bolded the important part):

I see they also updated the “Buy Now” page to display the following message on all tiers now…

“Immediate access to play throughout development.”

Great update, I appreciate the amount of work you guys put in. Nice to see the frequent updates now, seems like the development is really going forward.

In case anyone was wondering, this is the ultimate Nightblade build.

Really awesome patch. Loving the Nightblade so far! I was surprised how solid and fun the game was already when I picked it up during build 11, and it just keeps getting better. (Thats the goal though right? :P) Its great seeing everything progress.