Builders vs Zantai

You take reckless on elemental builds?

I might if I played Elemental Builds. :inquisitorseal:

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8252

Even burn Sorcs takes usually Star Pact :worried:

This is used exclusively on Aether builds. No sane Fire Sorc or Templar or Mage Hunter will ever take it. Another thing, Aether builds that need attack speed on Reckless power are pretty weak, it’s Krieg’s Battlemage and gimmicky Theoden scepter auto-attacking spellbinder.

Bonemonger Mage Hunter is a fan too.

Not unviable to use it on a Physical Build, either.

E: Spam BWC Sorc absolutely uses RP, btw.

E2: Chaos FS Sorc also goes for RP.

Those are very gimmicky builds. First two you have mentioned. (Also, who would use it on a Physical build, really? Why?) Spam BWC sorc is so outdated as a concept, and it’s been outdated since forever. No place for it in the current meta.

Chaos FS sorc? Again, some extreme gimmick I haven’t even heard off. All your examples make Reckless Power look bad if anything, because it seems like it’s an Exclusive skill for a bunch of Cronley’s Hideout farmers from 2017.

1 Like

Didn’t realize something has to clear crucible in 3 minutes to be worthy of acceptance.

What does Crucible even have to do with this? Those builds don’t even come close to being potent endgame content farmers, I doubt you can do well with Chaos FS sorc or Physical build that decided to give up 15% of it’s damage in Ugdenbog roguelike.

The conversion is often detrimental. But the AS/CS could potentially be of use to a skill that has already seen 100% convert through a transmuter or item. I can’t think of any concrete build examples, at this time - but I could see that being an exception.

Edit: that said, this idea is really a work-around to the basic problem of the Exclusive. It is kind of the same with both exclusives, in order to avoid the detrimental conversion. (if you don’t want aether or cold conversion).

Sure man…

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4NODnLY2

My personal take on this is…

If you can’t beat 'em…

…keep a copy of your Steam account permanently offline. :stuck_out_tongue:

I might or might not have my main machine at 1.1.0.

I like my Warlords OP, OP. :stuck_out_tongue:

While that is one way of doing it, unfortunately you would be missing out on all the visual upgrades done in the recent patches plus the upcoming Skeleton Key Dungeon for FG.

Honestly, man, all bickering and trolling aside, this build looks like it’s going to struggle versus endgame content. On paper. Chaos damage is weak as it is, and you have chaos autoattacker with less flat damage then Rah’Zin Witchblade. Also, no wps. Also also, since you are converting fire to chaos on Fire Strike, why not pump the main skill?

But maybe it somehow works in-game and I am wrong, maybe you could provide a video of at least a roguelike (aom one) run.

True.

But I can farm whilst multitasking. :coffee:

1 Like

if its built on grimtools, then i guess it must work well :upside_down_face:

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/9206

Main skill doesn’t scale well? That’s like asking why Fire Damage Fire Strike builds leave it at 12/12. It’s just not worthwhile.

You only think you want that.

Well, not super bad, but overall pretty poor performance, as expected from a gimmicky build. If Reckless Power exists just for builds like this one, I’d say it’s not in a good place.

1 Like

Anyone win yet?

1 Like

:+1: :rofl:

1 Like

Find out with Pay-Per-View, only on the WWE network.

1 Like