Buy Now going down / Humble Store going up

wow i liked it .Actually, i want to upgrade to loyalist edition; but don’t want to cancel my order and then buy it again .Now this will really help me.

But just want to ask; future expansions will be like the old expansion back in 2000s or like new type of expansion as we say now “dlc” which only includes barely catchy and experimental work . I couldn’t find any info about it. I know developers now focusing on the vanilla game but when you put the first expansion as a reward ,can’t you declare some more info about it.? (We know there will be mastery additions ,is that all,any new acts,moster,affix ,weapon types??)))

@HermeSandals

so glad to see the post about the Alpha starting up. I was wondering if there was any headway on being able to upgrade versions soon since Humble as let us start importing our pre-purchases?

Looks like i have to wait 2 more pays before i can get my buddy his copy of GD… he is going to be so pissed at me lol.

Bought the “regular” version today on the store (I’d be buying it anyway upon release, although i won’t be able to play it before release) to show my support, loved Titan Quest back in the day. More money now means we get a better game upon release :smiley:
After a 10-year drought of ARPG’s, we’re finally having a flood of them in the last year (D3, Torchlight 2, Path of Exile, Van Helsing), now the only thing we need is Grim Dawn in a foreseable future…

Just checking in to see if there was any progress towards the possible Pre-Order Upgrading feature?

Loving Alpha a whole lot so far :slight_smile:

doesn’t seem to be any way to upgrade yet,

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=108299#post108299

and I don;t know when it will be possible either sorry

Ah i figured as much. totally didnt see that other posting. I got the same exact responses weeks ago before i brought it up in the forums again.

perchase the game now i can get a key now and start playing this wonderful looking game??

Yes, you can :wink:

from the Buy Now! page:
Grim Dawn Alpha has now been released.
The Patron and Loyalist packs include both alpha and beta access!

Please note that the Grim Dawn Alpha is distributed via Steam.

See Grim Dawn Alpha Release! for details.

the game contains the first act, (it is in alpha) but more content is coming, a new mastery is coming, overall, I hope you enjoy the game, if you not sure, then check out the videos, (and streaming the game is allowed and quite a few are doing it) so no NDA, if you have feedback, post it, but anyway, hope you get it and enjoy it

The situations of Warfare always changes, in order to enhance ur leader position,pls add me as a friend , guide u to be great

I don’t often logon to the forum very often but after reading all the posts, I’m getting very confused with all the changes

I’m beginning to regret purchasing my Loyalist edition.:frowning:

Not happy with the way this is being developed especially after 3 years in the making. Sorry but I need to vent a bit.

what exactly are you venting about? as you can play now, or is it the fact its not final that bothering you? otherwise I don’t see a problem, please explain in detail what frustrates you?

edit

you got to remember this is a small team working on this game, you should be able to play the game, do you enjoy it? but it will be quite a while before its final, but I personally don’t want the game rushed, rushed games end up been buggy, balanced or worse, is that what you want? I think the devs are doing a great job so far, B13 is coming, the nightblade is coming, if you checked out the recent posts you will know what the class is about,

again please explain your frustration, as you not really explained why you are frustrated?

Personally, I’m quite happy how it’s being developed. The devs provide updates, respond to threads, and listen to their community.

Please take some time and reflect, then never , ever buy/ monetarily support a game until AFTER it’s been released. :wink:

Judging from past posts my guess is that Algonkin is with the group of people who don’t want to use steam. Thus I’m assuming there is a bit of frustration when it comes to waiting for the full release in order to play the game steam free.

Otherwise it’s a bit hard to converse/reassure people who don’t give an explanation.

In know and you’re right, I’ll never do that again. I was mislead on the August release when I bought it.

You are correct. That’s precisely my frustration…sorry if I wasn’t more clear.

I have no other choice but to wait longer.

I did play the alpha version but cannot go any further in the game (probably because it’s not the full version) I also understand that the dev team is small and I appreciate their effort and work that went into it so far. I know that rushed games can get buggy but like I said…it’s been three years in the making. I’m not alone with the same feelings.

You said “but it will be quite a while before its final” That’s not very encouraging. At least give us an approximate date is all I’m saying.

Cheers

med said in one of his posts, that once we get more content, the game might be in beta for a long time, I don’t think the devs won’t ever give an release date because they probably don’t know, as there is still a lot to add, and issues that need to be fixed, plus MP to be added, and the last class, on top of any bugs the extra content brings, for a small team, that is still a lot of work. the warden is the last boss, but still there is roughly 12 hours content for a single playthrough, which isn’t bad going considering.

also there has been a lot of delays, stuff happening in the background that has made development longer then expected, but then again, we are still seeing a game that is in alpha and still fairly early in development, it probably going to take a while before the game is final, I can’t assure you in any other way, but to say please trust the devs, but they have been very open, if you readh their updates, you should have a glimpse into what is coming, including a new class, can’t say when the last one will be available or MP, but its happening.

But they did give an approximate August date, and still you are unhappy. So I don’t see how getting another approximate date will change things. This doesn’t compute. :wink: