[CABALIST PET] MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF SUMMONED SKELETONS POSSIBLE BUILD - dual wield to squeeze out more!

I bet you still have to press skeleton summon button 90% of the time. :smiley:

Nice build! That is some dedication to Skeletons :smiley:

LOL, I wondered that too when I was theorycrafting after last big patch release notes but with this build I don’t…threat goes to hell hounds/blight and even those don’t die… all pets are quite beefy and heal like crazy between tree, blood, and familiar. Skele’s alone have 56% phys resist among all other high resistances you see in the above pic.

Thanks! Since necromancer was announced I’ve wanted to push a pure skeletons build.

How is this build for leveling? I mostly mean the devo tree. Or should i stick with pet damage for now?

Damage is better until you start noticing your pets dying to fast. After that switch over but you should be able to keep pet damage bonus around 1000%

@Maya I will never call my “sketch builds” for “skeleton builds” again :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe that you could give up your relic slot instead for the dual wield. I can’t look, but there may be a belt that also allows dual wield, but it might just be a dual wield ability and not allow it.

The difficulty with that is needing the +1 to necro for the undead legion to stay at ultimatel level 20, otherwise you lose a skeleton there.

Awesome build. I am also interested in making this skeleton build since i hate venturing into the wild alone. And since my kid like to play the game and having skeleton bodyguard to do the bidding will surely lessen my time having to deal with “dad i m dead what to do”

I’d recommend taking a look at this one as it’s more up-to-date:

2 Likes

This looks wicked fun man, thanks for sharing!

Hey. I know its quite Old.
If you use the new (Wendigo Gaze) Medal MI you can squeeze one more Skelli in.
You just need another place for the Dualwield (Belt Pack of Deadly Means)

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GqpklZ

MOAR Skellies is always awesome but you lose the +1 bonuses to Necromancer and Occultist by replacing the belt. Is the loss material to the overall build though ?

He stated that he only wanted max skeletons. As long as you hold 20 in undead army there is no skeleton loss.

I’ve not stashed this build so I don’t know
If it’s way worse.

How do you get all the devotions. I can set up till I have Light of Empyrion, Tree of Life and Ishtak to go, then I hit a wall as I don’t have enough to start them and if I use another devotions to get the points I then can’t refund out to complete the last 3.

If you have all 55 points, then you can spend them as follows:

• Crossroads: red, blue, white and purple > Nighttalon > Assassin’s Blade > Typhos
  • remove Assassin’s Blade > Tortoise > Hound > Panther > Stag > Staff of Rattosh > Ulo
  • remove Crossroads: red, white and purple > Light of Empyrion > Ishtak > 4 points in Tree of Life

I do have all 55 points. I just couldn’t figure out the right sequence. Thank you !

There is no white on crossroads - do you mean yellow ?

Yes, it’s white enough for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Worked beautifully - now I just have to figure out how to play piano. First time with a pet build. Kinda interesting to sit back and see them do all the work. Curious how I get across the Bone bleached desert and how this goes against Crate