Callagadra not spawning Big Tornadoes sometimes which makes the fight trivial

Usually the fight is quite difficult but sometimes she doesn’t spawn the big tornadoes (I think that’s the reason?) and the fight / facetank suddenly becomes trivial.

I haven’t killed her yet when she actually DOES spawn them but I should be able to do it in like 5 minutes (definitely not something like these 2 minutes facetanks below) with some kiting and after some practice / feeling out how aggressive I can allow myself to be.

Again with Vitality EoR slightly modified Fordprefect’s build

@fordprefect @BOG
You gonna have to believe me for now that I can kill her with big nados and some kiting too (more difficult fight). Maybe I’ll retry if this is fixed Don’t feel like fishing for when she actually spawns them + it disrupts my flow / practice.

2 Likes

I bet i would kill it easily too, if i could make it NOT spawn tornadoes, lol. Those deal tremendous damage and inflict miss debuff. Without them the fight is trivial, obviously. I just feel like it’s a glitch abusing or something like that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.