Can I somehow choose Kymon's Chosen as a Necromancer?

Or as Worblehat pointed out earlier from the GDStash thread:

I always go Vigils unless I have to. Kymons can go to hell

4 Likes

Vitality+Chaos Augment is kinda good though, can save overcaps for a lot of builds.

3 Likes

This is the deciding factor of going with the Chosen. The Order part offers Lightning+Aether which usually is not needed.

Kymon did nothing wrong.

4 Likes

I kinda dislike Kymon’s Chosen for one reason: they are a little too zealous in exterminating the Order of Death. The Order seems fine with live and let live, Kymons Chosen are like die evil necros. The Grim Dawn happened, why can’t they fight together instead of weakening humanity. The more I interact with Kymons chosen the more I dislike them.

1 Like

Not worth it. Hate those guys.

Sanctified bones in all slots or bust!

At first I thought they were the good guys and I always sided with them no matter what. It took me awhile to realize that they are the bad guys

1 Like

Lol did you side with them after FG release? Because you can turn them around in FG.

Kymon is really the only that can be argued as the bad guy in the faction (and even then, it’s an action of a desperate man trying to save his own race), given that he thinks ressurecting an evil god to fight the other evil things is a good idea. Most, if not all, members of the faction genuinely think they are doing the right thing, to the point they start questioning Kymon’s decisions in FG.

If I use GDStash to become friendly with Kymon’s Chosen on my Necromancer on Elite, will I be able to join them on a new playthough, say on Ultimate.

Hmm. Fair enough.