Can we get more Shattered Realm Waystones?

Given that the chests still keep upgrading past Shard 75, and how time consuming it can be compared to the Crucible, why not include Waystones that let us start at a higher Shard than 75? Maybe going upto 100?

Also, on the topic of SR, does anyone know the maximum Shard level when the Chests stop upgrading?

Maybe wait for me to fix your immortal Familiars before you ask for Waystones the vast majority of players won’t need? :cool:

1 Like

Plz no nerf to the birbs, they don’t do 4 min Crucible :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I was going to ask for a buff to Briarthorns and the Beastcaller Set…

Regardless, can you tell me the max level when Loot stops scaling. I am curious.

//youtu.be/FQhO0_myQKw

I knew I should have waited atleast a month before posting my builds…

Is it too late to delete everything and wipe Zantai’s memory?

That may be largely a factor of your preference for excessively defensive builds.

From what I’ve seen, SR 75-76 gives roughly 2x the loot of Gladiator 151-170 and takes about twice the time, although it’s a bit more variable depending on the build. Given the lack of a need to manage tributes and thus less of a penalty for taking your time, I think SR is a pretty good deal.

IIRC treasure caps out somewhere in the 80s but don’t quote me on that.

I believe the technical term is Storm Birds, from the Latin for “birds that shoot lightning”

The nature of the Familiar’s extraneous resists leftover from Alpha was brought to my attention independently of any builds you may have posted.

Storm Birbs, actually.

I wasn’t complaining that SR takes too long. I was saying that for those who might want to see how far they can push into SR, having an option to “save” their progress along the way can be beneficial so that you don’t have to do it in one sitting.

Like say I wanted to try to make it to 100, just to see if I can. I will have to go from 75, right? Right now I don’t think I will even be able to attempt it since it will take hours.

So, to be clear the birds are going to let lower resistances?

Also on that note, can we get an update to the official wiki? Pet Stats for example (like resists) were last updated for v1.0.0.6

It’s Storm Birb, Burn Dog, Briarbutt, Boner Gang, Sharp Cat and Rot Tits. These are the true canon names for the mastery pets, verified by Zantai.

loot stops scaling at shard 87

You left out Reap Spirit :frowning:

I see. Ty for the info. That certainly is a relief :smiley:

Don’t blame me, Zantai forgot to give it a canon name. :stuck_out_tongue:

Y u do dis Z?

Ghost Boy is now sad.

Zantai, please, be gentle. I’ve just spent the entire day battling through ultimate with my level 1 character, leveling Maya’s familiar build. Dont make me sad :cry:

Does this indicate we should stop in shard 85 for the most juicy reward??

I would say that it might still be more efficient to stop at 75 or 76. You could do more runs in the same time it will take to get from 75 to 85, meaning more loot.

Btw, pictures for comparison on what changed from 75-76 & 75-80:

I am assuming that at 87, the last Chest becomes blue like the rest? If so, not worth going another 7 Shards

QFT.

86 looks like this

I see, So Blue and Glowy :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno about glowy, but I’m willing to bet you’re gonna be blue when the nerf hammer comes slammin’ down. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am willing to take that bet.

If Zantai only nerfs the Birb’s res, pretty much what is going to happen is what we discussed about how to bring them in line with the rest > Dead Birbs do no dmg.

On a different topic, didn’t you have an OP RoH build you were going to post :stuck_out_tongue: