Can we have the Phys RR on Oleron back?

Was the devotion overperforming? I don’t know of many builds that use it, so if was indeed OP then I understand.

But if not, I would like to request that it be added back. While Soldiers and stuff might not get much use out of it, having an extra option for non soldier builds shouldn’t be a problem, right?

For example, one of my pet builds uses Oleron: Sanguine Lupus - Pet Conjurer

I am not going to shout #Ded-Build, because the change wasn’t that much of a nerf and Throne did get buffed.

But if it was removed due to it being perceived as redundant, it is very much not and atleast I for one think that more options is always nice.

I would also like to hear the community’s opinion on this if any.

And since it won’t be complete without a poll:

• Yes, add it back
  • No!

0 voters

Perfect for Physical/bleeding pet builds :smiley:

1 Like

I only took it on physical builds that often used soldier, there it was a complete waste as break morale has three times the reduction. Even revenant and manticore has twice the reduction, I never saw the point of it to be honest.

Aye, that is why I am wondering if keeping it on for the few builds that might stand to benefit from it would be a problem.

Since the proc’s overall damage got buffed it should probably get tested a bit before considering to bring the RR back…

I mean, maybe some weird 2h/DW Oppressor would be totally broken with both :crazy_face:

(I think that’s pretty unlikely and would generally support sth. that enables even a little bit more build diversity, but still – maybe wait a few weeks & see how it performs just in case? We can still riot in the streets before 1.1.5.0 comes out, after all…)

Yeah, good point. If anyone is willing to test and post the results, I would be grateful.

Payment in advance: image

That is a suprisingly nice smile.

:smiley:

What can I buy with it though? :stuck_out_tongue:

All the Scorv fangirls/guys image

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mamba! Hand me my sword! :grin:

1 Like

So, anyone tested out whether Oleron is Strong now and if it would become OP were it to be given its physical RR back?

I am willing to throw in a giant Malmoth as extra reward for anyone willing to test and post results.

The only builds that I can think of that could benefit of this are your phys pet build, physical EoR non soldier builds, Avenger/Gutsmasher Archon. Idk if it’s even worth it to take oleron on those now though.

I am using it on my Bleed Pet build, not physical :stuck_out_tongue:

But since there remains unconverted physical dmg, the extra RR was nice.

Welp, makes sense. Also less reason to not get the RR back.

Aye, it was more of an extra instead of a necessity.

Now if it had Bleed RR instead… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A birb can hope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oleron needs a buff either way, it is now strictly worse than Shifting sands.

Oleron does pitiful flat damage, 75% weapon damage with a 1 second cooldown. In the same 1 second, Shifting sands does 120% weapon damage, 4x more flat with additional crit damage, a fumble debuff and -OA on top, it gives everything.

1 Like

One birb can’t bring alone the spring. But lots of them, maybe! :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird:

1 Like