Can you guys make a hammerdin skill?

Awesome! Why do they multiply when they hit something?

It’s the skill modifier which spawns extra hammers on hit.

Yes I know… the problem is I wanted to make it an option for the player as a transmute. Works fine… however I also use a modifier which spawns extra hammers and that works with it’s own logic regardless of the transmute.

So you basically get static hammers from the transmute and a modifier which spawns extra moving hammers. You can’t make these two sync with each other as they’re separate skill entries.

What if you made the transmuter an option?

I’ll explain better…

Let’s say you would pick the Transmuter, than you wouldn’t be able to take the modifiers. Vice-versa.

The transmuter (static hammer) would also increase the dmg and have some extra status on his own to make it worth the investment and would be on a lower tier to unlock, could be also good for build that doesn’t want to go to Mastery level 50.

The modifiers would act like you have them already.
So the player have 2 options but can’t possess both the transmuter and the modifiers (or a modifier).

I don’t exactly know how you make a skill exclusive, but I bet you do :slight_smile:

Ah yes good idea. Unfortunately you can only make something dependant on something else. Meaning you can only make “option b available if option a is active”.

Though that means I could make this:

1. Primary skill is static hammers
  2. Transmute makes them follow the player
  3. Modifier I can do 2 things:
  1. make it work on both (make extra hammers trigger like a devotion proc on following only?)
  2. add two modifiers that change specific instances of the skill (static or following) so I can do with these modifiers whatever I want

EDIT: option 2 for 2 modifiers brings me back to the original problem unfortunately. There’s no variable that triggers as “only if there’s something NOT selected”. It’s very specific. So basically you’ll get static hammers, a transmute that makes them mobile and a modifier for the mobile only version.

Thanks for the brainstorm :slight_smile: