Cannot save any actions i want to do in the game menu

Hello everyone

When the last major update realised i installed it and from then i cannot save any action i make to the game.
I used revo uninstaller deleted it and reinstalled if from scratch.
The problem still persists. It’s like a problem with the cloud that i don’t know how to solve.
This is the pictures i receive every time i run the game.

Thank you for any help

it’s your settings file/unrelated to cloud

a potential quick dirty fix is you can just delete the options.txt or keybinds.txt in the folder path linked earlier
keep in mind the issue might appear again if it’s windows defender or AV or onedrive doing stuff

in your
C:\Users\*user name*\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\Settings

white list the entire documents/grim dawn folder in your anti virus and windows defender
if the folder isn’t in that specific location it means Onedrive hijacked it and you need to unlink and and disable onedrive
also whitelist/make manual exclusion for your entire grim dawn game install folder (not just the exe)

sometimes a simple use of repair tool in game install folder can also fix it, or verify game files or exit steam and launch it with admin rights then launch grim dawn and change settings

if you have particular sensitive AntiVirus like Avast or bitdefender you might need to take additional actions like disable ransomware protection for the folder or disable deep-scan/activer shields etc

Hello Gnomish

Thank you so much for the help.
It was fixed by doing what you said exactly.

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.