Tonic of mending and Elixir of spirit can`t be saved on hotbar

Hello,
In 1.2.0.3 i have an issue with Tonic of mending and Elixir of spirit and assigning them to hotbar.
I prefer to have the Tonic assigned to slot 1 and Elixir to slot 2 on the hotbar, however, after reloading game the assignment is gone. Any other skill i assign in the bar it is maintained, these 2 potions, no.
Is this is a known issue?
Thank you.

LE: What i have tried until now :

1 Like

I had it today as well.

This is fixed in upcoming v1.2.0.4.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

In case anybody is reading this & waiting for the fix, there is a workaround but it comes with some limitations:

Pick two keys which would have been bound to your quick-bar, unbind them and use them as the keybinds to the dedicated “drink potion” actions.

The limitation (which is frustrating to me) is that not all my characters need the “drink potion” skills bound to the same keys.

My high-level characters use potions very rarely, so I want the potions bound to keys which aren’t in the core cluster of 1, 2, Q & W where my fingers lie most of the time. My lower level characters use potions more, so I want them in that core cluster. Assigning them to the static skills rather than quickbar slots means I can’t customise the potion bindings per-character (or I have to edit keybinds each time I switch).

Glad to see this is already known/developed and in the next release though.

Any idea when 1.2.0.4 will drop?

from the last grim misadventure

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.