Can't stop people from walking into raider camps for corpses

A hunter went after a raider and was killed very near to the raider camp by a tower. Now their corpse lies there and my villagers try to get it (and the resources they dropped), then they also get attacked by the camp and get killed.

How do I stop this from happening?

Is there a way to disable “bring corpse to graveyard” - task? I cannot click it and and select “don’t bury this person” or so. The same goes for the items on the ground.

After many attempts I finally got a decent village going and now it seems like I lose because of something that feels like a bug, or a grave A.I. oversight. Feels very bad and demotivating. Am I missing something or is this the state of the game and my run is just lost? (I have no army yet, I was barely surviving food-wise and have not even upgraded villager houses).

Important: If there is no way to make my villagers ignore the corpse/items at the raider camp, is fixing/changing this somewhere on the development roadmap for the next update or final release? Because at the moment it ended my desire to play on, when I can lose my village to stuff like that :frowning:

In many other areas: Great game you made here!