Carson's adventures (commando 2-handed melee forcewave) BASE GAME ATM ONLY!

FINALLY !!! I FOUND MY NEW EVEN STRONGER AMULET !

ofcourse, it had to give + skills and damage to ForceWave, none other would do :slight_smile:

last few levels I actually picked stronger equipment that makes me more resistant, neglecting my dps increase cause I felt I needed more survivability against some type of damage, now I’m back with my dps where I shoulda have been and a little more :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

will GD have some discount for black friday now , so I can get the definite edition and play all the content ?

also I’m gonna build new char for all the content, was dreaming of Warlord with double revolvers, hehe :slight_smile:

Where can I get that GD tool that lets me show you my char like it is ingame, without making screenshots all the time ?

and I’d like some mod that highlights the items I need for my build, just to make it a little more easier and interesting to loot :slight_smile:

It’s already on sale on Humble Bundle so pick it up now; it gives you a Steam key.

1 Like

The upload function is available with this symbol - the symbol below creates a link to your character

2 Likes

if steam version for 33.56euro (price of definitive edition without base game I already own) includes loyalist pack, its pretty much the same price ?

uhm sorry but, where can I find those icons ?

browser version - top left

2 Likes

Definitive Edition doesn’t include the Loyalist Packs, only the base game/expansions/Crucible.

1 Like

oh fck it, got it on steam now before you posted but nvmind ^^

1 Like

Loyalist Packs aren’t included because they’re basically just some cosmetic items and a way to continue to support Crate if you want to.

1 Like

ok, so that’s it, it doesn’t show dps thou ?
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZw1XQX2

1 Like

If your damage is physical, recommend removing Devotion: Scholar’ light, magi and fox. Replace them with physical damage…

1 Like

ok, thank you, i went for them because I thought they gonna add some damage because of my demolitionist skills

anyway, gonna put this one on hold now, wanna start with new gal playing Warlord, following this build:

can’t wait to start, now I have the full game (definite edition) so I wont go into other difficulties until i clear all the explansions :slight_smile: can’t wait

1 Like

Congratulations, good game! It’s always good to follow a build when choosing devotions and attribute points, so we know we’re doing the right thing.

I’m waiting December 3rd to start from scratch on xbox, then I saw your post and I was looking forward to that day…

1 Like

Then you can fix your character with this build:

1 Like

hehe, glad to inspire you ^^
so this is pretty much “perfect” warlord build for cadence and dual wield pistols ? :slight_smile:

and tnx, I’ll make my FW physical commando even stronger with this !

That build looks super strong, but getting the gear will not be easy. 6 greens, 2 of which are from nemesis, will take a long time to get proper rolls. And Callagadra is a bitch, I’ve only beaten him a few times after 3800+ hours playing (all hardcore though)

1 Like

uff, hehe,… will give it my all, anyway focusing on new char now, making a new thread for her, yep going with the babe this time :slight_smile:

here it is, new hero new thread - Venera - Firearm warlord ! adventures from early levels till endgame gear, stick with me

1 Like

fyi, as you are building that, especially b/c it’s your first character to lvl to 100, you might want to take advantage of your drops. For example, if you get the plans for a soldier or oathkeeper set very early then you could craft up an entire set very quickly to get to farming quickly. That is quite material intensive though so don’t waste it on a blue set, purple only (think Markvoian, Warlords, Virtue, etc).

Or, I actually just made an all-new game after resetting my account and I went with a Warlord. I had no gear to speak of to help me so just went Forcewave for ease of build, and within 30 hrs or so of starting I was farming lokarr and ofc all totems. Anyway, good luck, I envy that you are just really getting into this great game for the first time.

Um, forgot I said anything about lokarr. Nothing to see here!

1 Like