change of sound only in the main menu

I used to get here from the guide, but I have no idea how to get it

but I can not change the sound in the Main Menu for nothing! :frowning: :frowning: how to do it! I’m compiling files but I have no idea I’m gonna get mixed up

I tried everything, give me a guide advice! Please

I’m making files more interesting, but it does not work for me. :frowning:

D:\Grim Dawn\working\mods\gdx2\resources\sound\music : music_menu.ogg

D:\Grim Dawn\working\mods\gdx2\resources\sound\music
file: musicpak_mainmenu.dbr edit! name: gdx2_witchgodcamp_high.ogg

how to change this damn thing

If you just want to change the sound of the main menu, there is no need to compile it.
Put your favorite music in the following location.

Grim Dawn installed folder\settings\sound\music\music_menu.ogg
(if the settings folder does not exist, create it)

thank you, my god

thanks again for the quick response. And out of curiosity, how would I want to make a few utfors play on the menu how?

Will you guide me?

What is ‘utfors?’
If your question is whether you can play multiple music randomly in a menu, I think there is no such way.

thank you, master, for any help .

the last thing that I can not deal with:
Significantly increases iron bits amount per difficulty

I am entering here, for example:
D:\Grim Dawn\working\mods\TestMod\database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables … Which file do I need to edit? teach me which line I need to change and how much

I’m sorry, it’s really tiring because everybody writes something different, and you are very overwhelmed. Clever

you are in the right path in database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables

files u gotta check are the ones with “moneygenerator” in them, and u are insterested in lines

goldValueMax
goldValueMin

there are multiple moneygenerator files used for different situations so u would probably have to tweak just few of them, im not sure which refers to which difficulty etc