[Chaos Caster] Pagar's Disciple - Tainted Flame Deceiver

Interesting setup. How is sustain and energy?

Not worth it, FoI looks ugly save for Acid Purge and Farath’s Cube.

Tainted Flame looks like Centipede Hentai

Everything related to chaos is either centipede hentai or tentacle hentai.

Kirov reporting:
This build is very hard to pilot due to maaany active buttons, but is 170 capable.
Especially with Grava - due to total 30% racial damage bonus (18% Steel Resolve + 12% Sanctified Bone) it melts down like butter on a pan.

Still, 2 Reapers or Reaper+Maiden are instant death, so success rate isn’t 90%.

Very good concept, Chthon, I really enjoy it.

All buffs pic, sorry for the delay:

Expected 280k DPS but am curious about energy.

Your report was a surprise to be sure but a welcome one

Glad you enjoyed it

Energy Absorption make a miracle sometimes :slight_smile:

Lastly, during testing I had a similar devo setup to yours but not having Ghoul/Bat gave me some sustain issues at times. How is it on your end?

Lastly, during testing I had a similar devo setup to yours but not having Ghoul/Bat gave me some sustain issues at times. How is it on your end?

EDIT:

Added korsar’s setup

Deleted old comment to keep down post count :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT2:

Going to update both setups soon

It’s hard sometimes, but with right button management and thanks MoT+RE you’re not dying :slight_smile:
A short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koTm6bZnktw

Very interesting! Im going to try the vitality version.
how do you think it will work with occultist insted of necromancer?

Fresh news (in addition to this).
Under Crucible buffs and Demolitionist’s (teammate) offensive auras this build really rocks.

thank you for this nice build

Changes to builds

> Updated Vitality Setup (pretty similar to korsar’s setup)
> Updated Chaos Setup
> Added Aether Ignaffar for the lulz

Love the builds, but had a question about the Vitality Ignaffar build (Character name Uroboruuk), namely how do you dual wield scepters without any points in Ranged Expertise?

None of the gear allows dual wielding either.

Also I don’t suppose you have a Devotion guide on hand for how to get the end game 55 points spent set up during leveling? There’s obviously a lot of “buying to qualify only to delete later” going on but it’s giving me a brain-ache trying to figure it out lol.

2 years ago when I first played I had a handle on these types of maths a lot better than I do now, apparently.

Thanks again for the tasty builds and any responses this post may elicit.

woof

I love that tainted flames Deceiver, don’t think I’ll be able to get my hands on those greens, any advice to replace them? I swear every time I need a bloodsworn item they never drop.

Maybe Mythical Combustion (when I find / trade for it) band for the ring, Myth Voidwalker for the feet, to offset some of the damage you lose from not having Battle Cry, (I’m sure I’ll find an of Kings sooner or later) and until I have that belt, I’ll use Mythical Chains of the Hungering Void. The armor is easy enough to get.

Advice on the badge? Everytime I see BoM my skin crawls.

That said, even with my janky ass gear setup, this feels really fun. I do wish I could AtDCH better without haunted steel but that’s what we got.

Hey, quick question, if you use Tainted Flame transmuter, how does that affect Endless Flame and Infernal Purge? Do those skills still add +% Electrocute damage, or now they add Vitality Decay? And what about the +% Fire and Lightning, is that converted to Chaos and Vitality too? I played around in Grimtools but it does not show it, or I just cannot figure it out. Thanks!