Chaos/Fire AAR Mage Hunter with the Black Flame set

Hey everyone! So, one week ago i found the last piece of the Mythical Black Flame set and i immediately wanted to make an AAR build with it. So far so good, the guy is slaying everything. I didn’t try to go against celestials or in solo SR 76, but that’s something i definitley want to try. So, what’s your thoughts guys ?

PS: i know that the gloves have conversion from fire to lightning so i loose some % conversion from fire to chaos. I want to change them but the oa, chaos res and the % to fire are really good. Any suggestions ?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQY09MN

I would not call it chaos/fire, you convert, on average, 80% fire to chaos. On top of that you have like no % fire nor RR (for fire).

So you would suggest something like switching one voidheart for a combustion band for more fire rr ? And why you think i need more fire RR (allready have -23% from eldritch fire) since most of my damage is chaos ?

I never said that. Your thread says “chaos/fire AAR”, but you neither have fire RR or damage.

When AAR was changed,tried both MH and Warlock with set and Mage hunter was lot better.I managed to achieve 220k DPS.

Still not mega quick build,but sturdy.

Totaly agree. I was thinking to go for a warlock first, but then i did the math and i figured the chaos RR was going to be HUGE as a mage hunter (-75% with all procs active now). The dps is 266k.

RR should be,set RR,death sentence,rings,Ignaffar combustion,Witchblade constellation and maybe flat.

In my MH I went instead to Ishtak+Dying god.Also Voidwalker pads,seal of ancestry and prismatic diamond.Combined with Seal and sphere of protection-single bosses like MQ can’t even touch my health.