Chaos Skelly Defiler

Yeh awesome :slight_smile:

This is essentially what I was building before @gargabolo posted! :

It is a cracking build, great fun. This is fire which works great, when garg posted i thought “I wonder if i can pivot and use chaos instead, hell fire mine is just so good for chaos RR” and found some great items which help the build so much!

Haha yes that’s half the fun :slight_smile: The bad guys don’t stand still but !!good news!! There doesn’t seem to be any cool down for mines so just redrop them ! Also good is the 1 point I put in the blightfiend as it seems to do a good job attracting the bad guys. 1 point meat shield ! Just drop back behind the front line if things get tough. With 23k hit points and blastshield you are pretty safe! And prismatic diamond!

A bit disappointing … I did some Crucible testing and didn’t get much further than wave 50. Not sure if it is me or the build, it’s my first real foray into the Crucible. Probably a bit of both.

So what does the build look like right now?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/mN4x7b5N

This version @gargabolo

A BWC build should have solael’s witchblade devotion in it and procced by it, otherwise the dmg is way too low. this probably requires sacrificing typhos since skeletons already have lots of phys res and pickup stats elsewhere. Can’t say it will fix the build ultimately the lost souls set wants the player to do vitality dmg for a hybrid, otherwise the player doesn’t get any +% dmg. I would probably try improvising with greens instead of the set but that is long and complicated proces, without assurances for succes.

Maybe the player can be outfitted with heavy chest armor and tank himself and remove blightfiend, so that makes it easier to remove typhos.