Character Customization

So, after playing the game for a long while and trying out tons of characters (that were mostly left at level 40 in Elite because I kept jumping from new idea to new idea), there was one thing that kept bugging me. At first I just shrugged it off, but when I started to use a lot of caster chars with head armor that didn’t cover the protagonist’s face, I realized what was really irking me: the face. The model for male chars just seems… off, somehow. Maybe it’s just me, but the guy looks like a drunken thug who hasn’t had a bath in months and has just realized he left the stove on at home.
Since there are a lot of different face models in-game, I was thinking about adding a feature that lets you customize your face according to those same models, which I think would make role-playing more enjoyable and could add the satisfaction of having a char that has a look you like seeing.
The face for female characters is much better IMO than the male one, but it’d still be nice to have a bit of choice regarding their looks (in-game there are female NPCs with different hair-styles and expressions). Again, all of this is a fairly minor gripe since most of the time just finding a cool enough head wear removes the face issue altogether, but I feel that face customization would be a nice feature to add, maybe in a small DLC à-la Loyalist Pack.

2 Likes

1 Like

+1 for Loyalist pack option.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.