Character Deleted ;-;

Hi folks, hope everyone’s ok.

So, today I was starting a new character to finally check this new patch and accidentally deleted my Main character… I thoght I was deleting a lvl 2 char. Is there any possibility to recover my main character?

I really wanted to play but with it and now its gone. PLEASE HALP

Recovery program? Recuva works for me nicely.
Try to not save anything / install the program on another disk if possible before attempting recovery.

if you used the ingame delete or manually direct deleted the file in folder, then no, not without cloud saves enabled to pull from
grabbing your stuff manually from the cloud:

^*obviously only works if you had cloud active and was on Steam

DUDE, I LOVE YOU

I think this gonna work, Thank you so much

it’s possible the game wont recognize the save when/if manually pulled,
if so/if the char and files are there and you download them and can’t get it to appear ingame let me know and we’ll go over the steps getting the game to read the save

I didn’t find the files with the character’s name, but gonna try restore the files with Recuva
If nothing works, then I will drop GD :frowning:

If you try Recuva then Select All Files in Recuva Wizard and after that Specific Location and then your whole Disk where you have GD saves (C for example). No Deep Scan first as it takes a long time, at least on my end. Watch YT videos about it if you have troubles.

Real thx for the tips. Is really taking some time to run it, but its ok
Hope it works :')

Might not work because I just did a test and although it detected multiple for example player.gdc all of them are unrecoverable :thinking: maybe try some other program too if you want to fight more.

Also I don’t see them grouped in a folder or something so even if it works you’d have to collect or separate files? Anyway, I tried for bigger files beforer not small ones like that, maybe that’s the difference.

F guys!

Thanks for the help. I’m really lazy about spending more time on this. Maybe I return after my frustration goes away.

I really appreciate your kindness trying to helping me.

1 Like