Character selection screen

Hi All,

As many of you I have many characters and I play with a lot of them depending on mood.
I would really like to have some choices here to sort them up. For example to sort them by hours played or to make them favorite and to be in front.
What do you think ?

Thanks,
Chekicar

It would be nice if the game didn’t force them all to auto-load. Sometimes gotta wait half a minute or more.

2 Likes

Oh this definitely bothers me as well. I wish the list had a scroll bar so we could just jump to the character we want directly without loading anything in-between.

Hm, it does. Just scroll up/down to the character you want.

What I’d like added would be once you reach the bottom of your list you could then jump back to the beginning rather than having to scroll all the way back up again. TQ’s circular character selection is much better for this. Reach the last character and the next one is the beginning character again just by a simple click to move to the next character.

My only trouble is the waiting, until characters load. But that’s combo between many characters you need to load and slow machine.

Sorry for the thread necro, but this bothers me quite a bit (the slow loading). Couldn’t you introduce a wait time of maybe 0.1 seconds before attempting to load a character? This way, when I am scrolling down the large list of characters they are not all uselessly loaded.

If you are at it :wink:, it would also be nice to have a quick char selection, where typing a letter scrolls the list automatically to the first character whose name is starting with that letter. Did I mention I have a lot of characters? :slight_smile:

It would also be great to display hardcore or softcore on the char selection list.

1 Like