Character Selection

Is there any way to make it so that when you reach the end of the list you can go straight back to the beginning? With TQ once you reached the end of the list the next one would be the first in the list again, but in GD you have to work your way back up the list to get to the first alphabetical toon. With a petmancer starting with Z and a Demolitionist at D it would be much quicker if I could go from Z to A to B, etc, to reach D. :slight_smile:

Are you using a mouse wheel? I find that I can quickly zoom between the top & bottom of my character roster swiftly that way.

Alphabetical jumping sounds interesting though…like pressing “D” and the roster jumps to the first character with “D” as the first letter in their name. :slight_smile:

Nope, I just either use the up/down arrows on the screen or jump every other character in either direction. Jumping more seems to upset the system and the new character won’t appear to choose. But I can only do that so far and then I run out of characters and have to go back to the up/down arrows. Never thought of trying the mouse wheel.

Well, I was thinking more of being able to go Z to A to B rather than selecting a particular character - that’s the way it works in TQ. I go from Swampfire my last toon to Bog Terror who’s the first alphabetically just by clicking on the equivalent of the down arrow (TQ is left/right so it would be right - basically a continuous circle if you like of toon names). But trying out the mouse wheel does look like it does the same job so thanks for the suggestion. :slight_smile: