Children still use tools

Hello, I am bringing this up again as I took a break from the game for a bit (last played in January) and started playing again.

I noticed that children still use tools, despite not having any need for them. This is a big issue because my workers are out of tools and I can only get more from the trader, even though I have plenty of tools being held by the children.

I brought this up in January but it was not acknowledged. I’ve seen people talking about this for almost 2 years now. Can someone from Crate at least address that it is an issue and that a solution is being considered?

Loving the game otherwise; the direction it’s headed and new features are awesome!

1 Like

There is no need to re-post a bug unless we mention it in patch notes as fixed and there is in fact still an issue.

If something was reported, it is on our radar and we are tracking it internally. This particular issue is not game-breaking, so we have not gotten around to it yet while we are focused on addressing major bugs, optimization, and new features. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for acknowledging.