I started playing the game again after the release of FG and I’m interested in making a shield build for HC (most probably Warlord). I would like to have some clarification on Retaliation.
Before it was considered bad, now looks like it got some love with last update.
- How it works?
- How the % retaliation added to attack works?
- % damage converted to health will benefit from retaliation damage?
- Is there any correlation with shield block chance/damage blocked? And my retaliator will benefit from these attributes?
- Will be OA important for retaliation damage?
- And finally, crit are happening with retaliation damage? (Trying to figure how to use assassin’s mark).
Thanks in advance to the brave man who will reply!