Click, Hold, Drag, Release, Drop?

I feel like I have taken crazy pills.

I am SURE that I used to be able to do this - click an item in inventory, hold the click, drag the item to another bag, release the click, and drop the item in the new bag. Has this changed? I am having to release the click, and then click to drop it.

Is there a toggle in settings that I accidentally pressed to stop this? Or is the dementia finally starting to take hold? :frowning:

1 Like

possibly not dementia and just mandela effect, or influence from other recent game?
i say that since you don’t actually have to keep holding the button/item, you just click(ed) once and the item was selected and auto tagged/kept dragged until you click button again
unsure if my own mandela effect or not, but i feel like the above was “always so” atleast - and is indeed different from some other games where you needed to keep holding down the button to maintain selected/dragged

I’ve no idea, very possible!

Ah, well, I’ll just have the nurse re-tighten the restraints and up my dosage.

I was literally thinking the same thing when the new patch released. Kinda glad I am not the only one that thought this.

Easily implementable in AutoHotkey (can add it to GDAutocaster to if needed):

~$LButton::
    KeyWait, LButton, T0.2
    if (ErrorLevel)
    {
        KeyWait, LButton
        Click
    }
Return
  • the first wait is so that nothing special is done if we just make a short click
  • if we hold for longer than 0.2s, we wait indefinitely for LMB to be released and then make additional click

Demonstration video: