Cold fw battlemage upd. 18.03.22 (see first post for more information)

you mean that flat phys increased by my increasing phys dmg then converted and increasing at cold.

And btw your 100% Phys to Cold on conduit is the main and working conversion here so you don’t even need those global Phys to Cold conversions now.

thats I dont understand
ok looks like understand, all my skills are cold now

All you Physical damage you have (on any skill or gear) currently you deal only with Forcewave.
Conduit has mod to Forcewave that has priority overanything and converts all of FW Physical damage to Cold
so currently it happens that this conduit is all you need for Physical to Cold conversion.

so will I scale with phys dmg and cold or only cold? (IM stupid sorry)
or you mean that I dont need 50%conversion phys>cold on scythe?

I currently see that w/o amulet I still do only cold damage with forcwave

only with %Cold (and %All, %Elemental and %Magical from Spirit) now if you only have Cold damage

yes currently you don’t need it because conduit gives all the conversion you need

because then your other Phy → Cold (global) conversions still together come up to 100%
(on Scythe, mod to Bulwark on Scythe, component etc)

ok now it becomes is real meme build) with bulwark still have 10% HP/s (2100) but feel more stronger

Cold FW Health Regen Battlemage… Yes, most here would say it’s a meme (3 times the meme - 1) Cold FW 2) Health Regen 3) Battlemage) but it’s fine. Fooling around is more enjoyable than following some top tier build which could become boring quickly.

so finall build

???correct?

Yes if we change the meaning of + to how absorption stacks (which is multiplicatively not additively)

a ⊕ b := a + b - a * b

its too late for math could you just tell me final %reduction 20%+16% and I go to sleep

I wrote you above 20% + 15%
16% instead will be close to it so around 1% more

ok then as I understand its 32% reduction (maybe im stupid)

yes so we are losing 3% due to the fact that is multiplicative because normally it would be 35%

ok then other items
sentinel set is huge improvement in dps (with your console command its spike to 188k while active and lows to 90k when its not proc
nem is my fave
medal too. will think about alk rings and other stuff, also I have a lot of skeleton keys
thank you again for help!

1 Like

btw he convert Internal Trauma to frostburn. but I dont like it, rending force crit damage is better

damage conversion also applies to his dots, it’s not something you can choose

I think by “not liking it” animesha meant preferring spending points on the 2nd node rather than on the 3rd node rather than disliking the dot conversion.

1 Like

this set also looking not bad (atleast same as alks, but not stylish)

the only problem that with him I need respec points to cunning more… for more OA.
got 1 this ring from alk farm
also could get more OA later when will farm blooms, becouse I found armour absorb recipes
also I checked +2 forcewave rings low my dps vs +70%cold dmg (after menhir respec)

is it ok for forum that I telling a lot about my thoughts. I can write less often?

It’s fine.

is it ok to have a bit overres of slow and freeze? or I dont need it
i changed devotion a bit becouse most of monsters have a phys dmg i take +4% phys resist (with 18.6k HP i still have 12HP/s)
also now I have a budget cold ring (still farming for elite cold ring)

also tried to overres my items