ComboMod Testversion

Howdy :slight_smile:

Found a few more issues like the above one, simply forgot a few pfx files as i thought :smiley: → these will be added and the issue will be fixed with the next update in a few days.

A solution for the issue with the Omega Level for alt-chars has also been found, this WILL speed that process up when you have ALREADY put some effort into your first character grinding the Omega Quest :slight_smile: This will encourage you to go on, which will lead to some better rewards, as you WILL get access to the Headhunter Buffpotion from the start of the grind!

Be patient, some testing has to be done still, but looks very promising, also trying to get a new mechanic to work that will allow you to RESET your Omega Buffs with regaining the Omega Orbs to REBUY buffs, that will be a bit tricky as i do NOT want this to be abusive :slight_smile: Stay tuned :smiley:

Cheers.

1 Like

So excited for the changes! Perhaps it is time the mod becomes version 0.3, with such a big update? :wink:

Looking forward to boot up GD when i get back to my pc this weekend :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yes i thought the same, next version will be 0.3 :smiley:
Figured it out so far i guess and now players will be able to reset the choices on Omega Mastery Buffs, with a forced relog in between to prevent abuse :smiley: In addition players “just” have to get to Omega Level 100, then they are able to bring this progress to all other chars with little effort, players choice, or they get even more reward on their current char if they wish ;D presents incoming xD all these changes will make the Omega Level mechanic feel way less frustrating and slowpaced, i hope at least :smiley: will test more tomorrow and will focus on an update at saturday.

Cheers.

1 Like

Sneak peak on 2 new items coming for your needs:

First is to exchange the progress of your Omega Level between chars, second is to reset your Omega Mastery Buffs (without resetting your Omega Level).

1 Like

Howdy :slight_smile: An extended update is coming for you in a while, get ready for some testing :slight_smile:

→ 0.3a:

• ATTENTION + CHANGE: enemies will now ALWAYS scale to playerlevel, ALSO in elite + ultimate from THE START! → this was initially NOT intended, but i can not change this now again as this would destroy the whole prepared lootsystem, need to find a better way to make elite + ultimate harder now again :slight_smile: there are already alot of things coming to my mind while i write this :smiley:
  • CHANGE: Shattered Realm → rulesets have been adjusted again, mainly increased the timer a bit and decreased common enemy proxies that will spawn;
  • CHANGE: Shattered Realm → added ALL missing proxies and pools, created a NEW proxypoolequation and added it to all pools, furthermore reduced common enemy spawns;
  • CHANGE: Shattered Realm → all enemies should scale now correctly to the characterlevel;
  • CHANGE: Shattered Realm → all SR rewardchests have been adjusted to give an increased amount of epic and legendary gearitems, especially on higher shards;
  • CHANGE: Shattered Realm → added to allowed dropitems in shards → Blood Shards, Hero Souls, Boss Souls, Nemesis Souls;
  • CHANGE: Shattered Realm → added all missing enemies to bring the “_vanilla” mastertables to them in exchange for the original ones, furthermore adjusted their MINlevel to 1;
  • CHANGE: Shattered Realm → Archetypes: Bruiser, Charger, Corrupted → classification set to “Champion”, can drop progressitems now, adjusted deathparameters;
  • CHANGE: Heroarchetype “Corrupted” → adjusted mechanic → rebalanced spawnbehaviour, removed additional spawns of zombies, increased chance of lootdrops, spawns Aetherial Wraiths on death now;
  • CHANGE: Heroarchetype “Regenerator” → adjusted mechanic → rebalanced spawnbehaviour; converts all physical damage to elemental damage now; the balls will heal on spawn, give regeneration and deal minor offensive stats via an attackspell against the player, also created a new attackaura that deals vitality damage around the “healingball”;
  • CHANGE: Heroarchetype “Swift” → adjusted mechanic → has a second offensive aura that deals damage near the balls ASWELL now, adjusted the ball animation to be a bit less aggressive on the eye and to be more unique;
  • NEW: all factionbounty/devotion heroes have been granted with a mapnugget (Star) aswell;
  • FIX: all vanilla enemies + Immortal Mercs + ONB and their minions + Treasure Guardians + Ultimate Treasure Guardian + Diablo 3 Bosses (only addonspawns needed this!) + Grimmest Extra Heroes → some were missing their worn weapon/offhanditems etc. because they used the vanilla mastertables that now contains Blood Shards → reintegrated and linked to newly created “_vanilla” mastertables;
  • CHANGE: increased drops of Blood Shards again;
  • NEW + CHANGE: new mastertables have been created that will give an increased chance of looting gearitems near your characterlevel +1, these mastertables have been added to SR rewardchests, Devotionshrineloot, Monstertotemloot and Oneshotchestloot;
  • CHANGE: Potion of Hunger → added healthregeneration +3, energyregeneration +1 and an increase in both by 15%;
  • CHANGE: Elixir of Constitution → added healthregeneration +6, energyregeneration +2 and an increase in both by 30%;
  • CHANGE: Omega Supply Quest → at Omega Level 100 AND beyond players will be granted with a stack of a NEW item called “Omega Reborn Box” → this box contains ALL NEEDED ITEMS for getting +1 Omega Level, needs charlevel 85 to open and can be put into Shared Stash for new chars to speed up the process → if players reach this point, its up to them, they MAY open them all on the current char for a big bunch of extra rewards OR simply exchange them via the Shared Stash with other chars to speed up the process on them to reach Omega Level 100 aswell; in addition there are breakpoints now at Omega Level 20, 40, 60 and 80, which will give additional Omega Orbs, additional medalrewards and additional Headhunter Buffpotions as reward; “consuming” the Omega Reborn Box will summon a chest for you as a small additional reward → activating the summoned chest grants 50k iron and refills constitution to full (summoned chest will have no collision!);
  • CHANGE: Omega Supply Quest → added Omega Headhunter Buffpotion x1 to questrewards BELOW Omega Level 100, fixed name for Mythical Ore, fixed reward output for Omega Level 100 Rewardwings → Medal of Portals;
  • CHANGE: Omega War Officer → is now able to RESET all of your Omega Mastery Buffs, each by each for a cost of ALWAYS 1 “Omega Infinity Orb”, player is FORCED to RELOG after resetting buffs → gave a HARD DEBUF that will last forever and is not dispellable → players may reset their buffs and REGAIN their Omega Orbs for each buff they reset, everything WILL be fine after a RELOG! → this is to PREVENT CHEATING!(not to run ALL buffs together…,i hope this works, tested alot, but needs some feedback);
  • NEW: item → “Omega Infinity Orb” → granted for every completion of the Omega Supply Quest and is needed for resetting your Omega Mastery Buffs at the Omega War Officer → this item is not soulbound and can be put into Shared Stash aswell;
  • CHANGE + FIX: Omega Endgamegear → adjusted the 3 given Itemsets → mainly for showing correctly setmembers and give more balanced statvalues and you get a bonus for getting 2/X setitems aswell now, not only for the completion of the itemset;
  • CHANGE: Omega Faction Enchants → adjusted statvalues to be more useful, added an itemskill to them and can be applied to torsos AND waists now;
  • CHANGE + FIX: ONB minions → adjusted deathparameters for better performance;
  • CHANGE: all vanilla Heroes (inclusive bounty + devotion) → added a Hero Soul to their miscLoot at 100% chance;
  • CHANGE: all vanilla Bosses → added a Boss Soul to their miscLoot at 100% chance;
  • CHANGE: all needed vanilla Nemesis Bosses → added a Nemesis Soul to their miscloot at 100% chance;
  • FIX: added various MISSING D3 texture files (for example: Demonhunterskill “Rain of Vengeance” was missing its arrow texture) → simply sloppy by MYSELF! :smiley:
  • CHANGE: Diablo 3 Bosses → decreased health + offensive ability; → still a bit overpowered, will get a big overhaul in the next few weeks again for sure :slight_smile: need some feedback on this first;
  • CHANGE + FIX: Diablo 3 bosses → adjusted physics settings + deathparameters → tested Tyrael several times WITHOUT crashing (in SR high shards + out of SR in the world at various places);
  • CHANGE: Lost Treasures → adjusted Treasure Guardians to be on par with vanilla Heroes → charLevel, minLevel, maxLevel, given XP, increased chance of dropping Treasure Orbs, new bios created; adjusted Ultimate Treasure Guardian to be on par with vanilla Nemesis Bosses → charLevel, new bios created; adjusted the Tyrael itemset → mainly for showing correctly setmembers and give more balanced statvalues and you get a bonus for getting 2/X setitems aswell now, not only for the completion of the itemset;
  • CHANGE: Will’O’Wisp → increased cost to 5k iron as it is buyable ATM from the Stylerz Factionvendor → maybe find a better additional spot for it in loot…;
  • WORKAROUND: everytime you speak to the Omega Leader in Devils Crossing you will get +2000 Stylerz faction reputation, this faction is always INVISIBLE anyways and sometimes it might happen that it looses the full reputation status, which is NOT intended, this will help on that issue;
  • NEW: various new testfunctions available at Crazy Mike;
  • ATTENTION: Crazy Mike → new function to spawn ANY PROXY (via omega scriptcommand) → this is working, could THIS work instead of grimmest? don’t get me wrong, that mod is amazing, but do we really need this overdose on spawns? i mostly do not even use it and after 1-2 hours of heavy testing this at higher levels, this seems to be obsolete to me as i already increased the spawns and with turned this on it is a pure slideshow most of the time, and would really just love to add additional hero/boss spawns at a “few” places, what do YOU think? sometimes i even have the feeling that it is causing issues even when turned off :frowning: enlighten me if i have done ANYTHING incorrect while integrating it :slight_smile:

Will be available in a few moments.

Happy weekend!

ADDONNOTE: just came to the conclusion that this issue about the heavy slideshow has to be part of my own adjustments on spawnincrease (increased pool min/max values by 100% AND raised poolequations by 100% for max value), that is absolutly an issue while turning GDM on! this will be adjusted to base values again and then ONLY GDM aka Grimmest will do the job for increasing spawns (beside SR). Hope this will fix this issue for you aswell, just tested it and is clearly alot better, just need to take into consideration that my archetype spawns WILL increase in summons aswell while tuning up GDM, this will be investigated IF i can do something about this, as this might be another source for bad performance at some points for sure, do not worry, i hate this too xD

2 Likes

Howdy :slight_smile:

An AMAZING change will happen in the next update that i might release even today as THIS is FANTASTIC! BIG THX and SHOUTOUT goes out to TT300 for making this → [MOD]Accompanying assistan for GD 1.1.9.5 → this will make ALL Portable NPC’s FINALLY despawn from the map which will result in better overall performance! in addition you will be granted with a few “Innate Skills” like summoning the Spirit Guide to revamp your build or even a new skill → simply “Block” ;D be curious about this aswell :slight_smile:

I hope to finish up testing in the afternoon and will try to push this out in the evening, this is really flashing me :smiley:

Cheers!

1 Like

Be prepared to block the hardest hits, because an INCREASE in enemypower has just happened :smiley:

Further testing, also adjusting the new NPCs to my needs to fit better into the mod itself and then i guess a few hours later something will be updated here :smiley:

what also is a VERY NICE sideeffect from the TT300 mod, is that Nyborg seems to be calm now and is not summoning himself anymore when talking to, especially, other blacksmith NPCs…

Cheers.

Happy testing on this new “mechanic” :smiley: also the performance overall has been increased, at least on my end. Nyborg is still sometimes showing up, he is simply curious i bet haha

→ 0.3b:

• CHANGE + FIX: all added spawnincreases reverted to vanilla basevalues (proxypools + proxypoolequations) → only GDM will increase this now for you, that way this gets more attraction and i really must admit, increasing the spawn globally was pretty bad in most cases, no doubt!
  • CHANGE: Hero Archetype Summons → adjusted all generators for a bit less spawns while having GDM active;
  • CHANGE: enemybalance → increased OA + DA on all difficulty levels;
  • CHANGE: Delicious Meal grants 2000 additional constitutionpoints to recover what was lost, not to full in most cases like Bone Meal does;
  • CHANGE: Tonic of Mending → increased useDelayTime from 10 to 15 seconds;
  • NEW: mod integrated → “Accompanying assistan for GD 1.1.9.5” by tt300 ([MOD]Accompanying assistan for GD 1.1.9.5):
    → removed Blacksmith, Caravaner and Merchant from this skillTreeMod as there are already the PortableNPC’s, i do not want to destroy this as it is, i just want to add this for good :slight_smile:
    → synergized the 3 NPCs (Inventor, Spirit Guide and Illusionist) that liked to stay to my needs :slight_smile: they are now summoned via so called “Innate Skills” (no matter what class you choose, you will have them on your skillbar);
    → NEW Innate Skill: “Block” → gives the player the ability to block all incoming attacks, regardless of their chosen class; channelling skill → grants 85% damage absorption, taunts enemies at 50% chance and decreases all damage to nearly zero (except for retaliation and “onHit” skills that can still trigger while “blocking”) → this “mechanic” for sure needs some finetuning but after a few hours testing it is ok and nearly what i wanted :slight_smile:
    → all PortableNPCs are summoned now equally like these new NPCs do, the distance on which all NPCs disappear has been increased and all NPCs have a cooldown on their skill for 60 seconds to prevent spawning a big army in seconds :smiley:

will be uploaded in a few moments, happy weekend!

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks for update :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I don’t know, It is bug or some kind of defensive mechanism.
but, Some mobs are weirdly hard.

I dont know you can see it clearly, I’ve doing damage around 40~70…

and this is my spec…
Looks like It is barrier that you implanted.
Is it meant to be used by mob??!!

Howdy!
I am sorry but i can’t follow you correctly i guess :smiley: Which “barrier” do you mean? That “shield” around the hero Pavros? that might be an archetype skill, some heroes are simply not marked as an archetype via their nametag, if that is your question :slight_smile: nonetheless that is weird and i will check that, do not worry :slight_smile: maybe he has simply too much resistance or too high DA, we will see. BTW → very nice, you already grabbed that wolfshield! :slight_smile: Keep testing, thank you for information! HF

Hiya Ashbrain,

Finally got around to playing a bit last night. Changes feel pretty good so far! I did notice i had an “unlucky” run or two in SR, but it does generally feel much better. Can’t wait to really sit down with version 0.3 a bit later this week for some REAL testing :wink:

Cheers!

1 Like

Howdy gooseduck :slight_smile:

No stress with it, take your time! :slight_smile: Great you like it, i am still not satisfied with the lootdrops, WAY too much Minor items, BUT i am currently testing a new configuration for the new mastertables, and THAT looks way better, just tested it with our friend Crazy Mike in an intense session spawning hundreds of chests all over Fort Ikon LOL :smiley: now BOTH new mastertables are working much better, first mastertable is giving out all loot with charlevel up to -100 itemlevel-diversity and low chance of highlevelitems, second simply does grant loot with charlevel up to +1 itemlevel-diversity and a high chance of highlevelitems, you will see a difference in lootdrops instantly, ESPECIALLY good for highlevelchars, as the amount of Minor items dropping on highlevel was ridicilously high :smiley: have spread out the second mastertable accross the world to defined places as usual, adjusted some weights and chances, simply but great change i guess :smiley: will test a bit more and maybe tomorrow i will update it again, be curious :wink:

1 Like

After killing the monster, cannot count.

I don’t know chinese. but If is that omega quest, You need shattered orb. You can obtain orbs when you exit SR(before chest room).

Isn’t this a monster killing count? What does it have to do with the broken sphere?

Shattering essences, epic shattering essences and legendary shattering essences are awarded as rewards for completing SR on Normal, Elite and Ultimate respectively. Higher difficulties also give shattering essences for all lower difficulties.

If you go to SR and complete a shard & “Claim reward”, Mazaan will open the portal and leave a small orb right in front of the portal to the reward room.

I found the reason. This task overlaps with the Omega mod task, so the content conflicts.

Good morning.
What conflict you mean please? As gooseduck described, you will get ORBS (Mod: Shattered Affixes by okami) everytime you finish a shard and want to LEAVE the SR, a lootorb is spawning, everything on that mechanic IS working as intended, you simply have to HIT the orb to make the Essences drop. There is no conflict at all with this and Omega, at least i have none encountered over month of testing that a while back, and also found no conflict in the past days of testing :smiley: This is a synergy between the mod Shattered Affixes + Omega. Nothing more, nothing less :smiley:

Cheers.

It is the task text overlap (it must be used for translation, and English does not need it). I sent a screenshot above to explain the situation.
Their task paths and file names are the same:
…\resources\Quests\mq_spiritguide.qst

Yes i know that this is the mq_spiritguide.qst, as it has no impact on the game to swap this quest with the Omega (Supply) Quest, this is also the way the original mod was handling it :smiley: Sorry but i do not see the issue here :frowning: Do you mean that is not translated correctly into chinese maybe?

Cheers.