ComboMod Testversion

Same as Fetish Army, incrase icon and numbers in Buffbar.

1 Like

Alright, i think that should be doable for next update :slight_smile:

Found the issue, yes he was really not at his place for some unknown reason xD but i know a fix, pretty easy, one variable to change, whysoever, simply changed the classification for all 3 quest enemies from hero to quest, as it should be, and voila, the spawn is guaranteed :slight_smile:

First one while on quest, second while quest completed, just to be sure on this :smiley: had this case a few times with Archetype spawns, same thing here as it seem, what it causes overall, i am unsure :smiley: if you find more of this please report!

1 Like

alright i think this will look better, again :slight_smile: thanks for letting me know, must have been forgotten last time to set this variable correctly :slight_smile:

you will also see the Swords of Aeon now correctly on the bufftracker with their numbers. What i do wonder, shall i remove the top bars for the normal fetishes aswell? for the swords and the fetish shamans they are already disabled, me personally would disable them to declutter the screen but what do you say?

1 Like

top bars mean which area?

the healthbar above their heads :slight_smile: the texture is shared between character and pets by default.

you can disable it, but u should change pet healthbar color to green. red is same as enemy.

it’s the same as for the playerchar, enemies have a changed pinkish red on their bars :slight_smile: and i have tried to change that, but without success :frowning: ok yes i think so too, those bars from fetish can be disabled as its a more swarming pet, so that will be done for next update. i can try to change the colors again for petbars but as said, i don’t give it a great successrate, some things in ui we simply can not change, as it seems :frowning:

now i know what was confusing me xD the Fetish Shamans were “monsters” by template and did not scale with petbonus therefor they were able to get rid of their tophealthbars, now ALL fetish are equal and will scale correctly, therefor tophealthbars MUST be toggled via the options to get rid of them, else i would need to make them “pet-nonscaling” or so and i do not want to do that, i guess you know why :smiley:

grab this for a quickfix → ComboMod_preupdate_testing

will update this file from time to time until next real update hits in :slight_smile:

Cheers.

1 Like

I found you do some change for live time and health, I think before is fine.

because lot of skill is 3 SKR and live 10~15s, then I need press button too much. So had to give up some skill.

BTW, no drop Death Waystone scroll in SR level 80

1 Like

Good morning ;D

The intention was to not let this INVINCIBLE pet stay up too long with it’s op power :smiley: i see if can find a sweetspot :slight_smile:
About the SR waystone not dropping, i think i had it in mind to fix, simply forgot, will be adjusted for next update :slight_smile: Thanks!

this issue will also be solved in the next update :slight_smile:

also the Celestial + Eternal ones did not drop xD

Happy weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks good mate :slight_smile:

here a lowlevel example of the actual state of the mod while closing act 1 on veteran. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clTOkLtZWHQ

Furthermore was working on something in preparation for some more classes while it was uploading →

Cheers.

EDIT1: yes, the right side is reserved already for more classes as you might expected, i really would love to integrate the D2 classes but i will wait for an update :slight_smile:

EDIT2: even better right before bedtime xD

Good night <3

GFN and prepared for upcoming stuff, i hope xD

2 Likes

Hello, it is reported that the current relevant templates can support 80 classes. Are you interested in reserving space for them? :blush:

nah mate i think a max of 34 classes is absolutely fine :slight_smile:

well, not playerhousing, but playercamping xD could be a thing for the next update aswell :smiley: ever wanted to have a tiny hideout ANYWHERE in the wild to recover from the battle? well, here we go :smiley:

Just an early starteridea, but already working, even after doing a few rounds SR and warping through all gdx areas :smiley: really cool and something finally working what i had in mind for ages ;D

Cheers.