Community Localizations (Build 27)

I have the same problem as Matougi with the elements not being translated in the “Char II” tab.

We will look into the Char II issues. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thank you Rhis, and sorry to bother you again.
Since the conversation with Mullone the Spirit Guide and some of other texts were added, we need the new text for translation of b27-h2. The new character cannot advance to the skill reset screen at present.

And typo. “Why have’t you…” is “Why haven’t you…”

Yup, will be available sometime today. Thanks for the typo.

Update posted.

Thanks so much!

There are two tags missing in the text files. Not really a problem, since we can easily add them ourselves, but I thought I should report it.

Chillsteel Redeemer:

Bonus to Shaman skills:

Although it is small, there is one more change which should take care.

By b27-h1 (and h2), description of “Might of the Bear” (tagClass06SkillDescription01D) in the skills text changed to “This technique requires a two-handed weapon, melee or ranged”. This maybe clarified that ranged weapon also had to be the two-handed.

My English is not fluent, you can give a download link ARC strapping tools?

The tools for GD have not been released and will not before the release of the game. What do you need it for?

I would like to change Chinese fonts

Moved our posts into the relevant thread - Rhis can help you with this.

Assuming it’s either made from scratch or has a license that allows us to distribute it, then yes.[/QUOTE][/INDENT]

Add to tags_ui.txt line #648

tagCharStatsShamanSkillsBonus=Shaman Skills
tagCharStatsShamanSkillsBonusInfo=Bonus to all learned skills in the Shaman Mastery.

I’ve noticed that in some npc texts there are spaces missing between sentences. This usually happens in the middle of looong passages. Should I preemptively put {^n}{^n} in there?

credits.txt Localized (Chinese) is invalid, what is the solution?
In addition, the game’s “chat” can be designed to input Chinese?

Hi, Greek fonts appears like small boxes, any solution?

Δοκίμασε να πάρεις το 27 που ανέβασα μόλις τώρα, και αν δεν λειτουργήσει στείλε μου ΠΜ.