Compass/radar/minimap size

I already made similar topic about this (With images) [Suggestion] More Usefull Minimap / Compass - Simple Fix
This moderator was trying to be negative in my thread too but failed. So bad attitude.

Seeing this makes me happy that im not alone with that matter. :slight_smile:

…but again that moderator… that kind of behavior makes me sick.
Inb4 Deleting by mod?

1 Like

Just to clarify…the moderators are just player volunteers and are not in any way able to “pass things on to us” any more than you can by posting your feedback, nor are other players their “customers”.

Hell, Give us a Compass like Skyrim to navigate with, I don’t need a minimap… I need a marker for current objective… I mean, See what I did there.

I read a lot of what was posted here, The idea is that the objects inside the circle; Can be enlarged or rather, Zoomed out from within the minimap circle to allow for a better view. Something the current minimap doesn’t allow for.

You can most certainly enlarge the Circle Minimap so you can see it better from a distance,
i.e. playing from a couch or bed.
But that doesn’t help navigating the world solely on using just that device, If it wasn’t for D-Pad Down while moving every once in a while, I’d get lost.

Then this brings me away from the Topic at hand to my next issue.

None of the people titled on these forums other than Zantai “As Far As I Know” Is an actual Employee and Designer for the game. I have rarely seen another.

I’ve been around the community for a little while now… 7 months, or so… Been playing since it came out in the silent corner. @powbam @medea_fleecestealer @Ram and @Zantai
They’ve all been super nice and friendly when I have communicated with them. So @UnStellar You making me sick trying to do that card trick you just attempted four hours ago. @MBEUNE Perhaps you could have explained it in a professionally diverse way to convey exactly what your function would have done… Or Even go a step further. Develop a Mod using the tools inside the installation folder and create your exact idea. @Ram did it with Reign of Terror. I believe in you. !!!

Oh… Edit. And Bob’s your Uncle. . . . . . Sorry been playing a lot of Dragon Quest XI… Seems to be a saying in the series.

1 Like

You’re kidding right? Here’s that “sick behavior” you are claiming you experienced, literally the only interaction in that thread that you had with her.

It would be one thing if there was some truth to your claim. But you just got proved a liar. That’s a shame because I actually do like your threads suggestion. But don’t be a liar on the internet man, we can all see that shit plain as day right there.

They don’t need to delete anything you do… why would they when they can instead just leave it for all to see the load of BS you are dropping.

Hell, I even went back in this thread and read medea’s replies - all 4 of them - and I am quite frankly not seeing anything out of the ordinary here except for the fact that she isn’t too hot on the idea. Literally “whatever” man.

2 Likes

The “Medea Secret Dev” meme never gets old, does it?

1 Like

Nope. :upside_down_face: What I get for being more visible on the forum than the other mods are. :rofl:

1 Like

I did mention he was “trying” to be negative on my thread but failed, coz i was not taking the bait and refused to “keyboard fight”. Look what he did type at this thread. That’s clearly bad behavior you try do deny it?

Are You some kind of lawyer? My point is his behavior is bad. If You all think that thats okay to behave like this than im done with that community. Was just trying to make game a bit better.

Can you spell out what is bad about her posts or are we running a moebius strip of logic here?