Computer crashes to reboot

Every game I have started will crash and my system will reboot. Only one time have I been able to fully upgrade town hall (sub 400 population when game reboots). I have no error logs. I have uploaded dxdiag and my system is fully capable of running this game. Please advise as I really enjoy this game and cant imagine what it will be like if I can take my city to a larger point than this.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do this rather than copy/paste each page.

Set your graphics card to max performance in nvidia settings. Had similar issues in other games and it helped.

Also make sure you’re not running any overclocking.

That said, if your system is rebooting, that’s indication of an issue with your system, ex. if your PSU is getting overloaded.

So, memory is fine, always have 11 gig video memory available while playing. GPU temp stays around 109. System memory is fine. 37 games have never shut my system down. all day work with graphic arts programs, no shutdown. Only with Final Frontier. weird for sure. I will have a look at the PSU and see if that has limitations, but doubt it.

Have you tried my suggestion?
Some gpus don’t handle well power savings forced by the drivers and that could be your case - it’s pretty common.
Used to happen to me in other games which didn’t put a proper load on the gpu, so it was trying to save the power and hanging the device as a result.