Conduit drops

Hi All,
Just a quick FYI,
I’m 2000+ hours into GD, not seen any Conduit recipes drop at all, and then about a week ago two recipes dropped on the same day. And then nothing again since then.
Incidentally they were both from Monster Totems.
Just wanted to check with you guys, what your experience is with Conduit recipe drops. And, is there any particular area or difficulty to farm them?
Cheers and thanks,
cr

The vendor im the new Morgoneth dungeon can sell them

2 Likes

/this

My experience with Conduit drops is basically my experience with recipe drops in general.

When I started playing the game in Softcore most Conduits dropped rather late but I had most of the helmet recipes rather quickly.

When I started playing Hardcore it was the other way around. I got all the Conduits rather early but I still have to get some Helmet recipes now. So it is kinda reversed compared to my experience in Softcore.

The more recipes you have already learned, the harder it becomes for the remaining recipes to drop. That’s just how the lootsystem works.

But as malawiglenn already said, you can buy the Conduit recipes one at a time at the vendor in the Morgoneth dungeon.

1 Like

Totems, nemeses troves, are good sources of blueprints I think. Also remember that you can get nemeses troves also in Crucible and Shattered Realm!

1 Like

Do you get an extra nemesis trove in SR (and Crucible) if you killed one along the way? Or is it tied to something else?

would that be a skeleton vendor by the name of Yurrith?
… he didn’t have any blueprints :slightly_frowning_face:

Yeah, he has a chance of not carrying a blueprint. But more often than not he has one in his inventory. If you really need conduit blueprints, you kinda want to farm this guy. - Or wait for your luck to strike while you are main campaign farming/pushing Crucible/SR or whatever. In my opinion farming the Morgoneth dungeon is generally worth it, though. You can farm for the different Magi rings, Morgoneth Set and Conduit blueprints at the vendor.

Morgoneth dungeon vendor has 0-2 recipes per run. It’s the best way to get them now.

thanks for the info :+1:
second time round he had 2 recipes woohoo!
farm it, and they will come

I wonder that too, If you kill nemesis on the chunks does it affect the reward? Or will their MI add to loot? I’m not sure it looks like totally random to me. I kill kaisan, no kaisan amulet; I missed benjar, benjar shoulder in the loot.

And yes this is the answer. I got full set blueprints from 14-15 morgoneth run. It’s quite easy actually but sometimes it sells the same blueprints.

1 Like

Bit outdated thread but I am currently farming conduit recipes now and I must say that changing zones in the Morgoneth dungeon resets the vendor, so you can retry the vendor countless times in one run.

You mean going back to Court of the Magi and enter the Morgoneth’s Folly again?

Yep, doing that right now, but it is extremely boring =D

Well… I don’t think it’s a feature to discover; rather a probable undetected bug that will be fixed after devs read this :smiley:

They can fix it now, got my Eldtrich Conduit :smiley:

It was discovered years ago and the devs as far as i know are aware of it. You can do that with pretty much every vendor in the game.

Then I wish I knew that info before :frowning: Anyway I’m sure I will need some vendor item one day…