Conduit "swap/upgrade" crafting/blueprint

I think a couple of people are in the "Conduit can be a PITA"to craft legit club, even if all you want is a specific prefix for transmuter RNGesus can still run it up in an obscene amount of blooms, to say nothing if you want/“need” a specific suffix on top
The idea have been rumbling in my mind for a while, that; what if we could get a recipe (easily obtainable) where the crafting material was a Conduit + something cheapo, and the outcome would be the “same” Conduit, just rerolled, thus potentially getting a bit cheaper/more reasonable cost vs RNG outcome of getting desired affixes

granted this would mean nothing for the "just stash it"club, but i think it might be a potential nice QoL Conduit feature overall

2 Likes

Or maybe transmutation at inventor

2 Likes

+1 from me.

1 Like

Rerolling modifier and suffix is good idea so +1 but we all know that it’s not gonna happen. Game is over, completed.

Thoughn we can also create a conduit amulet trade club; for example I have a lot of destructive/night/divine/eldritch variants but they are all over-products. I might use one or two of them but that’s all. They are just sitting in my stash and I’m sure somewhere, some people trying to craft them without knowing other people have what they need but they also need some other roll etc.

1 Like

And some recipe to reroll either prefix or suffix on Badge of Mastery.
I’ve got 2 weird non-set builds already that can hard cap their main skill only thanks to it
and it’s kinda sad +5 to particular skill has about 1/3000 craft chance.

2 Likes

one in 54^2 :slight_smile: 2916

2 Likes

i thought of that, but then you’d miss the crafting bonus when rerolled :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and can transmutes even do affixes/completion bonus? :thinking:

i completely forgot about that one :confounded: :+1:

i basically exist in the fringes of "desperate hopes of last ditch features implemented last minute"twilight zone at this time in GD :sweat_smile: - still having my fingers crossed for that extra/new (walking beetle) Nemesis i know will never happen :laughing:

That includes relics aswell then; for example I crafted Korvaak’s Deception to get %4 OA/DA bonus but the crafting bonus is shitty, I already crafted a lot for the stats, and I really can’t afford to get perfect one so I should choose either right stats or right crafting bonus :smiley:

I think best we can do is to create a relic/conduit amulet exchange network :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.